Simple program i can pay.

03/04/2016 15:32 patro55#1
Hello, Im looking for someone who can make for me fimple program based on color detection, program have look like this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
(yea paint master comeback).
OK so lets start, when press start button program load all cords to memory or smth and go to "Cords 1" then type number from "Number to change" then click on "Cords 2" and start search in area "Cords to search area" for 2 colors:
if find color red program go to "Cords 3" and loop all starts from "Cords 2",
if find green program start doing all from the start.

Program have to search in "search area" every 2 seconds and set delay every all clicks smth like 2 seconds except 2x click in "Cords 1".

I think this is not hard to do for someone who know what he is doing and it wont take more time than 10-15 min.

If you are interested contact me by priv or GG: 51632971.

If this is not section for this please move thread.
03/04/2016 18:22 M3mphizzt#2
i dont realy know what u want with all that coords is number to change and coords to search area an inputfield i think is easier if u have a button to set ur coords or let it search throw ur desktop height+ weight ... i don't realy know what u mean exactly and my english is bad ^^
03/04/2016 20:38 patro55#3
I didnt said the program must look like this, that was only idea, someone who will want do this for me can ofc contact with me and tell me what he will change or smth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3mphizzt View Post
i dont realy know what u want with all that coords is number to change and coords to search area an inputfield i think is easier if u have a button to set ur coords or let it search throw ur desktop height+ weight ... i don't realy know what u mean exactly and my english is bad ^^
Where are you from, are you good in programming? Maybe we can talk in your language.
03/04/2016 20:49 Lawliet#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
if u want to pay
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
#closed