Selling Diablo 3 account (with blade wings) + Starcraft HOS collectors edition

02/04/2016 18:50 Itsmypleasure#1
Greetings

Note: I do not buy and sell accounts, this is my own account that I played without the use of any cheats or exploits.

I'm selling my battle.net account with a trusted middleman from here for 40 euros (which means, 100% secure on both ends)
I'm the original owner of the account, upon purchasing, you'll be provided with the original Cd-key and any other informations.
I don't intend to make any profit, I spent about 100 euros on this battle.net account, I simply don't play any of the games anymore and any extra $ is good.

The account has two games: Diablo 2 with Reaper of souls, and Starcraft 2 with Heart of Swarm Collectors edition, picture: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The Diablo account has a non seasonal paragon level of 544, and a non season Monk with 90%~ full anciet Uliana set/items and other few semi-geared non seasonal heroes.
The account also has all stash tabs full with items for mostly monk, 640 greater rift keystones, 2000+ materials, 150 DBs, and 460 forgotten souls.

Monk & paragon picture: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The Diablo account also has the following cosmetic items:
a Heroes of the storm Pennant: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

a pair of Blade wings (skeleton/bone wings): [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
a Heroes of the storm portrait:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
And a banner sigil.

The Starcraft account has the following:

Torrasque Ultralisk Skin
3 Portraits
3 Decals in StarCraft® II

Here's a picture: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Most of these cosmetic items/portraits/skins, I got from the Heart of Swarm Collectors edition, they can only be achieved this way.

My skype ID is itsmy.pleasure
Feel free to add me and discuss furthermore

Regards