[Prevention] Block da dayum CrashReporter!

02/04/2016 14:08 blapanda#1
Well, since people started to talk about "being banned recently" - you literally made a mistake by ignoring the first thing, on every online game: Block Snitchers.

Wherever you've installed BnS (start the game, rightclick at it in your Taskmanager, and follow the path), do a firewall rule against the file: "BnSCrashReport.exe" (located next to your .../BnS/bin/Client.exe).

I know what that bitch is doing. Not just reporting "crashes", but also client modifications, hacks, alterations, etc.
I know it from Silkroad Online and Aion. You cannot get rid of that file. If you delete it, the launcher / each update will place there a new one, so make a firewall rule taking away the rights being able to connect to the internet. Block those outgoing connections, and feel free to hack the shizzl outta your client.

Consider doing this small but necessary step on every online game. Find the reporter, block the reporter.

Happy hacking, Cheater.

PS: As stupid as it sounds, but yet essential: Stop using hacks near other players, whether few or lots roaming around, just stop it. As well, there are such morons, stop bragging around "ME HAXORZ-L33T". Saw few on my server, spamming the regional channel with "Selling speed hacks" - I've never saw them again.
02/04/2016 14:29 killzone#2
Cant be replaced by something else? Like a blank .exe with the same name?
02/04/2016 14:44 armageddonx911#3
Did the bypass stop working after patch ? i don't see the message anymore after bns launches , be careful.
02/04/2016 16:11 blapanda#4
GG is still dead for me. Still working.

To the "replacing it with a ghost file" - it will be checked, as far as I've noticed.