[HELP] Problem with Account Server

12/16/2009 05:42 timanator200#1
Hello all. I am running windows 7 and using the guide, [GUIDE-DETIALED] How to setup a server! to set up a private server. I have everything set up but when i run the account server, it tells me "ServerShell Microsoft has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." I am running windows 7. I triple checked my configurations of the files i was supposed to change in the guide. config.ini shell.ini etc.
12/16/2009 05:46 Knight^Hawk#2
did u disable UAC (user account control)?
12/16/2009 05:56 timanator200#3
Just tried it. Did not work =(
12/16/2009 22:55 timanator200#4
It is strange. It was working before but not anymore.
12/17/2009 05:08 CyberServer#5
wrong configure in server files check it again shell.dat the most important part in server files if ACC not running try download another acc then replace there and see how if u want use window 7 keep run all program run as administrator
12/17/2009 08:19 forcer#6
database, database, and again, database. this happens when your mysql is not set-up well.
be sure you can connect to your mysql with navicat and you have all databases/tables that should be there.
12/17/2009 09:03 CyberServer#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
database, database, and again, database. this happens when your mysql is not set-up well.
be sure you can connect to your mysql with navicat and you have all databases/tables that should be there.
take note about what forcer said men its really usefull;)
12/17/2009 23:51 timanator200#8
It was none of the above. There was a conflict between the wimmysqladmin in my program files, and the wimmysqladmin in the mannequin server files. I just uninstalled wamp and ran the wimmysqladmin in the mannequin server files and it worked perfectly. Thanks all.
12/18/2009 14:26 forcer#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by timanator200 View Post
It was none of the above. There was a conflict between the wimmysqladmin in my program files, and the wimmysqladmin in the mannequin server files. I just uninstalled wamp and ran the wimmysqladmin in the mannequin server files and it worked perfectly. Thanks all.
well, as I told you. Database :)
12/19/2009 05:08 Ratchedk90#10
try this
Quote:
turn off mysql so that its not running then go into C:\WINDOWS or where ever you have WINDOWS then find my.ini simply delete this and re-open mysql
im not quite sure

thank me if i helped :D