RS07 Gold

02/02/2016 13:28 slekdowm#1
Hello,

im new to RS07 and want to get better.
So I want to buy very much Gold.
I pay with Paypal.
Just send me offers i want to buy for 100€.

PM me !
02/02/2016 23:14 Empty Divine#2
Big vouch, just sold him 120M OSRS GP.
02/03/2016 08:30 slekdowm#3
Im only and ready to buy much gold !!
02/04/2016 09:14 slekdowm#4
I search 100M again !!
02/04/2016 14:15 Agent™#5
skype: virtual.epvp add me got some idk if u still need
02/04/2016 19:50 basr#6
Dont sell him gold, he scammed me 50 euro.
After completing the transaction, this guy tries the claim back his payment at paypal by acting like it was an unauthorized claim!
02/04/2016 21:26 slekdowm#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by basr View Post
Dont sell him gold, he scammed me 50 euro.
After completing the transaction, this guy tries the claim back his payment at paypal by acting like it was an unauthorized claim!
Thats a joke, reported !!
Why are you telling crap idiot.
I will write epvp support !
02/05/2016 11:02 basr#8
yeah please do, dont act like it is untrue.
The next morning you claimed your money back at paypal. When I asked you about it on skype, you immediately deleted me and blocked all contact i was trying to make.

This guy probaly does this only to people who have not sold much on epvp.

Trust me dont sell him anything.
What a shady person