MMOViper Blade and Soul Bot

05/01/2016 19:49 BnSDraGoN#181
the bot works?

can i open 2 windows with this bot??? Cz i dont found a program that open 2 windows or more in BnS.

I want make archievment in BnS with kill 10.000 kills and i hope the bot works for this.

And the bots work great?
05/02/2016 09:45 Bobs2016#182
Before I buy anyone know if this will bid on auction at the end of a boss dungeon. To get certain drops needed for weapon or accs then rinse and repeat?

Thks
05/02/2016 10:21 killzone#183
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya321 View Post
is it good to use this bot to earn gold?
Farming for gold needs a VIP/Premium account. We just need it to support Daily quest and it should pay for itself in the long run.
05/02/2016 13:48 Bobs2016#184
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Farming for gold needs a VIP/Premium account. We just need it to support Daily quest and it should pay for itself in the long run.
Hi KZ

I have been playing about 6 weeks I have been thinking about going premium since lvl 50. (cheaper upgrades)

So am I right in thinking premium gives me gold drops as it stands not found a single mob that drops gold

I'm on European server if that matters?
05/02/2016 16:20 BnSDraGoN#185
how can i registrate for bot ? in mmoviper forum there is nothing to registrate for bot?
05/02/2016 19:02 Bobs2016#186
Quote:
Originally Posted by BnSDraGoN View Post
how can i registrate for bot ? in mmoviper forum there is nothing to registrate for bot?
Think you need to pay upfront for premium/forum access
05/02/2016 20:05 BnSDraGoN#187
ok thx and all work from bot??

anyone know this bot works for multi client [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ?
05/03/2016 00:57 azmodeus#188
No multi client support, however, you can run it on 2 machines at the same time.

To purchase, link on main page: upgrade to premium.
05/03/2016 08:16 santahashi#189
Quote:
Originally Posted by BnSDraGoN View Post
ok thx and all work from bot??

anyone know this bot works for multi client [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ?
Never heard of them, i use vm-ware for multi client support.
05/03/2016 13:11 killzone#190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobs2016 View Post
Hi KZ

I have been playing about 6 weeks I have been thinking about going premium since lvl 50. (cheaper upgrades)

So am I right in thinking premium gives me gold drops as it stands not found a single mob that drops gold

I'm on European server if that matters?
Botting a single account with Premium wont cut it. You'll get less gold from it.
However, if you plan to create a Bot army (at least 10 bots) and all of them are Premium, then thats profitable. Then again, cost wise, Having them all premium and just get it ban is not worthy.

That is why, plenty of players who waited BnSViper Bot to have a daily quest support.
05/03/2016 13:25 santahashi#191
Once it does, it will be real good deal, i love the way MMOVIPER support, but his bot now is way behind the Ez, hope it will improve soon, our only chance now :(
05/03/2016 18:43 Bobs2016#192
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Botting a single account with Premium wont cut it. You'll get less gold from it.
However, if you plan to create a Bot army (at least 10 bots) and all of them are Premium, then thats profitable. Then again, cost wise, Having them all premium and just get it ban is not worthy.

That is why, plenty of players who waited BnSViper Bot to have a daily quest support.
Not making a bot army lol

Thanks think I will give viper a bash it's only 30 dollars
If anything at least I can grind my hm level while I am at work and can keep checking in on it with TeamViewer through my phone
05/04/2016 03:17 Creasty#193
Some guy ratted this forum out to the blade and soul support twitter(not just this thread, the forum)

Proof : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ( can't put it as a picture cause account is new.)

Thought i'd give you guys a heads up.
05/04/2016 08:10 killzone#194
That is not New.
I've been in EPVP longer than most of the users here, when LoFyr was the Admin/Owner.
If I remember, Nexon sued ePvP for having them supporting hacks for MS. lol
05/04/2016 13:57 Bobs2016#195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobs2016 View Post
Before I buy anyone know if this will bid on auction at the end of a boss dungeon. To get certain drops needed for weapon or accs then rinse and repeat?

Thks
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Can it be configured for this I can run the dungeon solo but I'm having bad luck getting the drop I need
I want to be able to set the loop up on the dungeon and bid on the auction items at the end boss rinse and repeat while I'm in bed

Tia