Tactics

08/05/2005 18:39 Spadez#1
Ever since the co loader and map switching was pached the mb quest is a pain now.. recently i was stuck in death and dropped most of my tokens and that was real BS -_-

BUT,

i ve heared there is still a way to get out , can anybody help me or hav u heard about it ?

ideas, suggestions... ?
08/05/2005 19:03 ultimatedestroyer#2
Quote:
Originally posted by Spadez@Aug 5 2005, 18:39
Ever since the co loader and map switching was pached the mb quest is a pain now.. recently i was stuck in death and dropped most of my tokens and that was real BS -_-

BUT,

i ve heared there is still a way to get out , can anybody help me or hav u heard about it ?

ideas, suggestions... ?
Ill look it up for you, if you change certain maps you can escape the death tactic.
08/05/2005 20:23 fire-fly#3
no u cant, i tried lots of ways to escape death tactic including switching maps, but they have patched it and still no one has found a way to exit it
08/05/2005 21:08 jMerliN#4
Why worry about it? DO this:

Go in each tactic, collect 10 or so tokens for each, then take them out and put them into a warehouse. When you get 10 of all 6, put 6 of each in you rinventory and go through each tactic till you come to death and then continue till you've got every one of your token sets converted into moonboxes.

There's no need to exit death, you shouldn't be holding anything anyway so just scroll out.. or die.
08/06/2005 02:13 WaRpEd#5
scrolls don't work in death tactic its like metzone but without the portal to get you out.
08/06/2005 11:32 brak#6
Quote:
Originally posted by jMerliN@Aug 5 2005, 21:08

Go in each tactic, collect 10 or so tokens for each, then take them out and put them into a warehouse. When you get 10 of all 6, put 6 of each in you rinventory and go through each tactic till you come to death and then continue till you've got every one of your token sets converted into moonboxes.

There's no need to exit death, you shouldn't be holding anything anyway so just scroll out.. or die.
Problem is, how do you avoid redoing the same tactic?
08/06/2005 17:03 ultimatedestroyer#7
Quote:
Originally posted by brak+Aug 6 2005, 11:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brak @ Aug 6 2005, 11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jMerliN@Aug 5 2005, 21:08

Problem is, how do you avoid redoing the same tactic? [/b][/quote]
I dont think that there is anyway to stop yourself going to a certain tactic, as the .Dmap's are all inside one speificic map, I wouldnt think that it is possible to control which tactic to enter.
08/06/2005 18:36 Djinn#8
Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer+Aug 6 2005, 17:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatedestroyer @ Aug 6 2005, 17:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -brak@Aug 6 2005, 11:32
<!--QuoteBegin--jMerliN
Quote:
@Aug 5 2005, 21:08
Why worry about it?* DO this:

Go in each tactic, collect 10 or so tokens for each, then take them out and put them into a warehouse.* When you get 10 of all 6, put 6 of each in you rinventory and go through each tactic till you come to death and then continue till you've got every one of your token sets converted into moonboxes.

Problem is, how do you avoid redoing the same tactic?
I dont think that there is anyway to stop yourself going to a certain tactic, as the .Dmap's are all inside one speificic map, I wouldnt think that it is possible to control which tactic to enter. [/b][/quote]
Imho the server decides in what tactic you're send. And i alsothing it depends on the time you enter the tactic. Ich noticed that if 2 ppl askee the npc to be send to a tactic at exactly the same time, they will be send to the same tactic. so if you know what pattern the server uses and your timeing is perfect you can control what tactic you'll enter.
i just doubt someone got such a perfect timing :bandit:
08/06/2005 22:50 KitsunePaws#9
There is a way I used to do. IF you park another char @ Death Tatic, if you end up there just either hand off all your tokesn to the char sitting @ Death or, get killed and have the other char pick up what you drop :>
08/06/2005 22:58 sabbathin#10
Edit:
spammed, and useless thread too xD can ultimate or kitsune delete this please?
08/06/2005 23:12 ultimatedestroyer#11
Quote:
Originally posted by sabbathin@Aug 6 2005, 22:58
Edit:
Well its not really useless is it, we were just given a great tip to use on the moon box quest.
08/07/2005 01:01 sabbathin#12
Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer+Aug 6 2005, 14:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatedestroyer @ Aug 6 2005, 14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sabbathin@Aug 6 2005, 22:58
Edit:
Well its not really useless is it, we were just given a great tip to use on the moon box quest. [/b][/quote]
i meant to delete my thread... not the topic

Edit: besides i didnt lower ur karma for a stupid reason, u spam the hell too much, you havent post even 1 interesting thread, if you have tell me where and ill give ur karma useless thingie again
08/07/2005 01:43 ultimatedestroyer#13
Quote:
Originally posted by sabbathin+Aug 7 2005, 01:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sabbathin @ Aug 7 2005, 01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -ultimatedestroyer@Aug 6 2005, 14:12
<!--QuoteBegin--sabbathin
Quote:
@Aug 6 2005, 22:58
Edit:

Well its not really useless is it, we were just given a great tip to use on the moon box quest.

Edit: besides i didnt lower ur karma for a stupid reason, u spam the hell too much, you havent post even 1 interesting thread, if you have tell me where and ill give ur karma useless thingie again [/b][/quote]
First of all we shouldnt get into this here, its not very professional.

Second of all I think that you have the meaning of a, "thread" and a, "post" mixed up, a thread is something you start and people can add onto, a post is something one person does, like adding a comment.

Therefore in answer to your question, no I have not made any threads right now because I havent made any hacks or found any exploits and my thread would therefore be useless.

However in posts I HAVE added usefull comments, and your, "spam" is my adding comments to various threads and trying to answer questions, to put an end to this, you wrongly minused my karma for reasons unknown to me, thats why you received -karma.
08/07/2005 18:28 ultimatedestroyer#14
Quote:
Originally posted by sabbathin+Aug 7 2005, 01:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sabbathin @ Aug 7 2005, 01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -ultimatedestroyer@Aug 6 2005, 14:12
<!--QuoteBegin--sabbathin
Quote:
@Aug 6 2005, 22:58
Edit:

Edit: besides i didnt lower ur karma for a stupid reason, u spam the hell too much, you havent post even 1 interesting thread, if you have tell me where and ill give ur karma useless thingie again [/b][/quote]
Btw if you live up to your word then even out my karma =)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Scroll down to my post of how to get out.
08/08/2005 05:03 StarSyth#15
1. u didnt find that bug out its been on the CO forums for many months now and TQ cant fix it they have tried.
2. wtf the metzone gotta do with getting out the tactic?

reading the post may solve u wasting valuble time from being a noob ingame -.-