NEED HELP TO INSTALL SRO !!

12/15/2009 11:11 TaylorR#1
hey ive been trying to do this for like half a day but every time i try to install the new update it says.

This is a client file that be used after the Legend IV plus update.

i have no idea what the heck is going on so plz can some help me out with this i really wanna start playing SRO !!

peace out.
12/15/2009 23:07 FrenchKissQc#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorR View Post
hey ive been trying to do this for like half a day but every time i try to install the new update it says.

This is a client file that be used after the Legend IV plus update.

i have no idea what the heck is going on so plz can some help me out with this i really wanna start playing SRO !!

peace out.
First. Did you downloaded from a link on the official website?
Second. If you never played silkroad, I dont think you will last a week on this game! (It takes normaly 10 hours to connect to the game, so much gold bots)
Finaly. Prepare your credit card to buy silk for a premium if you are still interested to play :P

Thats are my advices!
12/15/2009 23:13 greencow#3
Try installing the new update there>>> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/16/2009 00:37 TaylorR#4
ive downloaded the new hotan fortress update do i have to have a previous version of silkroad or something, an i did use to play me an my brother my bro had a SOSun polearm back when there was only 8th degree weapons.

ive downloaded the installer like 3 times from 2 different sites it keeps on saying that bloody thing. need help so badly
12/16/2009 01:46 theoneofgod#5
Make sure nothing is blocking the installer from connecting to the internet.