User list of epvp

01/26/2016 22:02 MacDan#1
I remember there was a list with Users build in this board in the past. It was possible to sort by lvl, postcount and so on. Any idea where this went?

best regards
01/26/2016 22:06 Der-Eddy#2
It got disabled since it nedded a LOT of the servers performance

However, 3rd party sites with similiar functions exists like [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/26/2016 22:14 MacDan#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dere-Eddy View Post
It got disabled since it nedded a LOT of the servers performance

However, 3rd party sites with similiar functions exists like [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Oh that looks nice, although I miss one particular feature: oldest accounts :)
Also it doesn't seem to represent the star system doesn't it?
01/26/2016 22:21 Der-Eddy#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDan View Post
Oh that looks nice, although I miss one particular feature: oldest accounts :)
Also it doesn't seem to represent the star system doesn't it?
You probably can write a suggestions about that to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to add that on epvpmanager

However, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] has the highest star rating with Level 36, 5% [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The oldest user account should be [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] because he is the forum founder
01/26/2016 22:29 MacDan#5
Is there still information about how the star rating works? Seems that it doesn't do the same as Elite*Points on epvpmanager since they are their own calculation.
01/26/2016 22:33 Der-Eddy#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDan View Post
Is there still information about how the star rating works? Seems that it doesn't do the same as Elite*Points on epvpmanager since they are their own calculation.
All available informations can be found here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
and here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

the exact methods for the calculations are not public and only known by the admins
01/26/2016 22:50 MacDan#7
Ah thanks, pitty that they also use "Bought Elitegold", without that it could be reversecalculatable (if this is even a word) :D

Thanks for all the information.
01/26/2016 22:51 Der-Eddy#8
If you have another questions, post it here
otherwise I will close this topic in a week or so :)