Chi and Jiang Hu Information

01/20/2016 03:06 newyorkboi5#1
:confused: So I've just recently returned to normal Conquer online. I've been playing private servers and quit normal conquer in 2010-2011 before chi and Jiang hu. I've looked all over but basically my question is approximately how many cps will it take to get a decent chi and jiang hu? Thanks for your time, really appreciate it!
01/20/2016 03:39 Spirited#2
Don't invest in TQ. The market crashed back in 2008.
Though it sounds like I'm joking, just don't. Anyone putting money into that game these days would be very foolish.
01/25/2016 17:28 Alinkz#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Don't invest in TQ. The market crashed back in 2008.
Though it sounds like I'm joking, just don't. Anyone putting money into that game these days would be very foolish.
what do you mean " market crashed " ?
01/25/2016 18:10 Spirited#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinkz View Post
what do you mean " market crashed " ?
It's a stock market joke implying that it would be unwise to invest at this time, as the stock value could drop to a point where the company has no market value.