ChaosOnline|Cap 140|Free Silk|15D|New systems|Auto Events

03/14/2016 04:22 Mr Z!dane#121
good luck bro
03/14/2016 16:23 Hamza FiGo#122
Quote:
Gold seems to be a bit hard to get
First thanks for info :) for those who still don't know.You many ways to get gold:

1- a quest perday gives 3 LC + 2 JC [ which is 1LC= 200m...1JC=50m sell to any npc=700m in a like 2h ]
2- trades, give a good gold. Just give it a try with some good hunters and u'll be ok.
3- boting at mobs.

Quote:
Getting D14 is a bit hard, since you need about 80.000? arena coins and 2b gold. Easy with your own euro bot party, but not so easy as blader, for example. Also heard that you can get d14 with FGW, gotta check that out later. Didn't completely check out D15 yet.
80k is an extra price. The main way in by FGW [high drop rate] and D15 by upgrading 14D+10 no adv.

Quote:
You can get "Donator Silk" by killing uniques & doing daily quests, or, as the name already says, by donating. Farming them is very slow, but they're donator silks, so yeah. Wouldn't make sense otherwise. Dresses, normal premium, repair hammers, Devil Spirit, normal grab pets & all those simple things are pretty much free, so don't worry about that part.
+1

Quote:
That's all I can tell right now. All in all, this is a really good server. Hugely recommend it if you like a 130 cap server with new glows, weapons, skills & a good weapon system.
Really appreciate that. I hope u all guys find what u wanna find in a 130 cap server.

And about trailer, tnx for ur offer ofc. If u insist u can do a favor for me :)

That was my lil old one. I just tried

Chaos Online Trailer
03/15/2016 03:03 starself#123
Pay4win server. Dont play here
03/15/2016 07:37 BozzmusikAZAD#124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza FiGo View Post

And about trailer, tnx for ur offer ofc. If u insist u can do a favor for me :)

That was my lil old one. I just tried

Chaos Online Trailer
I'll see what I can do, didn't create one for private servers since a looong time. Yours is really nice, but it's rather a small intro.

I'd like to create a bigger trailer, with most of the important things explained, like farming arena coins, how to get D13, D14, D15, gold, silk, just important things. It's a bit complicated on this server, and something like this would make it a lot easier for new players. You can tell me roughly what's important for you, and I'll do it. The only thing I might need is some kind of a test account with most things on it, so I can show how it works, if you trust me. Otherwise I gotta find another way.
03/15/2016 13:10 Hamza FiGo#125
Quote:
Originally Posted by starself View Post
Pay4win server. Dont play here
huh, u think? ^^. I think u must try the server first.
And what is [Pay4win] means in ur dictionary?!
btw, its pay2win not pay4win -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozzmusikAZAD View Post
I'll see what I can do, didn't create one for private servers since a looong time. Yours is really nice, but it's rather a small intro.

I'd like to create a bigger trailer, with most of the important things explained, like farming arena coins, how to get D13, D14, D15, gold, silk, just important things. It's a bit complicated on this server, and something like this would make it a lot easier for new players. You can tell me roughly what's important for you, and I'll do it. The only thing I might need is some kind of a test account with most things on it, so I can show how it works, if you trust me. Otherwise I gotta find another way.
About [test acc], its ok. And about [what's important for you], just check the main thread and what u can do i'll very appreciate it.

And don't worry about [if you trust me], cus ive my way :)
03/19/2016 03:57 BozzmusikAZAD#126
I'll come back to the trailer as soon as I have enough freetime.

One question about the alchemy rates - Is 100% white stats on D15 even possible? I went through ~10.000 crit stones now, and never got to 100% critical on my blade. Even 80% is easy, but 100% feels impossible. I was on a low alchemy rate server once, and it didn't took nearly as long to get to 100% white stats. Is it only possible with VIP premium, or am I just extremely unlucky with alchemy?

And 2 other small questions - What are the € / $ prices for silk / vip premium? Would like to know this personally and for the trailer, you can PM me this, too.

And lastly, is there any chance that Reverse scrolls could be bought without Donate silks? They play a huge part in this server, from beginning to end, and 10 donate silk for 11 scrolls seems a bit too much. I'd happily pay 2000 arena coins for 11 scrolls, but not donate silks. Just a thought which would make things not as annoying.
03/19/2016 11:50 Hamza FiGo#127
Quote:
Is 100% white stats on D15 even possible?
Yes but little hard.

Quote:
is there any chance that Reverse scrolls could be bought without Donate silks?
Yes its by arena at the hard left NPC. By donate silk its an extra price. You can buy the reverse by arena from the arena NPC.
03/19/2016 13:14 pittbull1822#128
Lets try it. New player looking for eng speaking guild pm me here or ing: Redox.
03/19/2016 16:45 Hamza FiGo#129
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull1822 View Post
Lets try it. New player looking for eng speaking guild pm me here or ing: Redox.
Pure english guild i think name is: DarkDivision.
03/19/2016 22:41 BozzmusikAZAD#130
Kruf pretty much deleted DarkDivision, he made a guild called FinalFantasy now. Most of the people there speak good english, some a little bit.
03/19/2016 23:10 pittbull1822#131
Quote:
Originally Posted by BozzmusikAZAD View Post
Kruf pretty much deleted DarkDivision, he made a guild called FinalFantasy now. Most of the people there speak good english, some a little bit.
Yup Im already in this guild ^^
03/21/2016 19:52 pittbull1822#132
Can you check hwt uniques donate coin drop ? after those restarts today they dont drop donate coins was 2 times and didnt droped any.
03/21/2016 22:29 Hamza FiGo#133
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull1822 View Post
Can you check hwt uniques donate coin drop ? after those restarts today they dont drop donate coins was 2 times and didnt droped any.
** Restart info **
````````````````````
- Server has been refreshed
- Holy water Temple event drop donate silk has been finished
- Job Temple unique event drop donate silks has been finished [except Isis-Anubis still drop donate silks]
- Unique rank has been stopped for now.

>> Next event:- Holy water/job temples will drop 14D weps.

Regards.....
03/22/2016 22:04 BozzmusikAZAD#134
Any chance to see a fix for the huge amount of crashes soon? Can't even exchange / trade / walk / teleport without crashing. It's the only negative thing about this server & needs to get fixed, extremely annoying.

I just crashed 4 times in 5 minutes because I was standing in Jangan. Nothing more. Just standing.
03/22/2016 22:12 martynas123boxter#135
Server is very well made for having fun if you like more edited silkroad servers.
Keep it up Chaos SRO Team ;)