talk about yourself why used bot's ?

01/16/2016 03:48 NicoleBu#1
can i know why ppl used bot's ? ..
01/16/2016 04:07 Spirited#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleBu View Post
can i know why ppl used bot's ? ..
I used a memory based proxy bot to log packets from TQ. It used to be a pretty easy way of conducting packet research for Conquer Online private servers, but since they stopped, I just started reverse engineering their client instead. I still struggle with it from time to time, but I'm adapting.
01/16/2016 21:24 Mokujin#3
When i did play conquer i used a bot because i wasn't willing to spend thousands of dollars on bulking. I enjoyed the game and wanted to be somewhat competitive with it. The pvp was always fun but unless you bulked or botted you didn't stand a chance.

This question got me thinking, the first bot i used was cofarmer or script vessel i believe and it got me thinking about zhou shiku i think his name was. Anyway i moved onto other bots after he went awol but CoAi was the best imo.
01/25/2016 17:33 Alinkz#4
i been playing for 10 years, i botted for the first 5 years, got hacked - got banned, all that didnt stop me .. what made me continue was to gatch up with bulkers as the guy before me said.

but my main botting was all about getting better gears and items .. it never were connected to pvp or fights .. i tried it only once and i felt very useless afterwise, felt i had no fun and killing other players wasnt even done by me or my skill.

so i might understand a person use bots to hunt farm or w.e, but speedhacking aimbotting i still dont get it.