is this possible? when yes, how?
i have the clientless farmbot btwQuote:
there is a program,
but its a black market item,
*which I'm not sharing* Cause he wants $ for it. (which I paid for...)
Note if noobs got ahold of it , it would definitely get patched in minutes
Lucky for you I have the privilege from (ACE) "cause some of you privilege Naziss gonna ask for proof"
But it comes at a price Ofc "
Price Range
" per account.
[Photos]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] : War-Penguins
yes it's possible and how? i can't help with that but Julius or Beatrice canQuote:
is this possible? when yes, how?
you really need to learn how to readQuote:
there is a program,
but its a black market item,
*which I'm not sharing* Cause he wants $ for it. (which I paid for...)
Note if noobs got ahold of it , it would definitely get patched in minutes
Lucky for you I have the privilege from (ACE) "cause some of you privilege Naziss gonna ask for proof"
But it comes at a price Ofc "
Price Range
" per account.
[Photos]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] : War-Penguins
like i said before learn to readQuote:
first off all you earn pen. about 1-2m pen per hour