Blade and Soul bot

01/24/2016 15:27 alexvendetta#31
Explain, why we need a bot?
01/24/2016 15:50 blapanda#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by KefkaBot View Post
You do realize what forum you are on right?
Using a bot vs. having hacks, is a different term of "you realize what we are doing here". Don't be so narrow minded. This is a game-hack forum, not a "lay back and get a lazy tard"-ish forum.

No one likes fat chicks, especially men with boobs. And I doubt that most of the bot users are outworking some endurance training while botting. The Silkroad Online section has quite lots of em ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexvendetta View Post
Because of laziness. People can get to Lv45 within 2 days. Someone even recorded a 15hours run from Lv1 to Lv45 on the NA server. Getting a bot is just a useless habbit. This is not a grinding-game, this is a questing- and raiding-game.

TL;DR
Lazy tards, who won't even split away from their baby and keyboard, want to bot.
01/24/2016 16:43 Izeliae#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Using a bot vs. having hacks, is a different term of "you realize what we are doing here". Don't be so narrow minded. This is a game-hack forum, not a "lay back and get a lazy tard"-ish forum.

No one likes fat chicks, especially men with boobs. And I doubt that most of the bot users are outworking some endurance training while botting. The Silkroad Online section has quite lots of em ...

Because of laziness. People can get to Lv45 within 2 days. Someone even recorded a 15hours run from Lv1 to Lv45 on the NA server. Getting a bot is just a useless habbit. This is not a grinding-game, this is a questing- and raiding-game.

TL;DR
Lazy tards, who won't even split away from their baby and keyboard, want to bot.
i want to bot. umad?
01/24/2016 17:15 meclipse12#34
Quote:
because fuck questing? PvP all the way bro
01/24/2016 21:47 alexvendetta#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by meclipse12 View Post
because fuck questing? PvP all the way bro
Dude, MMORPG is called RPG becouse you do QUESTS, if you want PVPonly go play another game no? I mean, there is game like Gw2 that has his own pvp engine(u can go there from lvl1 if u want to) why populate game in which all storyquests will take you max 1 week(if u are rly casual player) with bots that will just destroy the economy and charm of this game. Enjoy the game not only a part of it. It's like marrying, you get all packet, not only pvp(sex).
01/24/2016 22:08 Izeliae#36
Quote:
Dude, MMORPG is called RPG becouse you do QUESTS, if you want PVPonly go play another game no? I mean, there is game like Gw2 that has his own pvp engine(u can go there from lvl1 if u want to) why populate game in which all storyquests will take you max 1 week(if u are rly casual player) with bots that will just destroy the economy and charm of this game. Enjoy the game not only a part of it. It's like marrying, you get all packet, not only pvp(sex).
but if i could hack it to just have a lot of sex, i totally would.
01/25/2016 00:06 Dyrone#37
I have no clue why you guys are hating on botters, if one disapproves of botting doesn't mean another one doesn't like it. you don't see me hating on you wasting your time in which you could do so much more but instead you sit on a forum hating on botters? please stop trashing the thread with these pointless comments.
01/25/2016 01:08 finrod#38
Quote:

TL;DR
You see. I have a completely different view on that. I think botting is "fine" while hacking is for fu***** retards. Having aimbot/wh or in mmos some kind speed/god whatever it is makes it much worse for other players than if you bot. In fact, if you bot you can actually have more real life and can focus on important things in life.
01/25/2016 01:20 Izeliae#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by finrod View Post
You see. I have a completely different view on that. I think botting is "fine" while hacking is for fu***** retards. Having aimbot/wh or in mmos some kind speed/god whatever it is makes it much worse for other players than if you bot. In fact, if you bot you can actually have more real life and can focus on important things in life.
i think he meant simple stuff like esp, not godmode. im a huge fan of teleport and speedhack tho cause it takes forever to walk around.
01/25/2016 01:44 gokbrk223#40
please give me to pm or skype "hasangokberk.karoglu"
01/25/2016 20:38 killzone#41
Quote:

TL;DR
You probably have not played the previous version to say that THIS GAME AINT A GRINDING GAME. lol
01/25/2016 21:48 blapanda#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
You probably have not played the previous version to say that THIS GAME AINT A GRINDING GAME. lol
Played on the shitty forever beta russian pserver, and on the official korean version since the beginning. You want to know whats grindier than that? Check out Warframe.
01/26/2016 06:55 PizzaGuy#43
Quote:
I cheat when I want to cheat and nothing's going to stop me from cheating. It gives us free2play players a chance to 1up people who dump their weekly paychecks into the game. Balancing out our coding skills with their wallets.
01/26/2016 07:54 killzone#44
Quote:
Played on the shitty forever beta russian pserver, and on the official korean version since the beginning. You want to know whats grindier than that? Check out Warframe.
You do realize that People bots not for Levels in Blade and soul. Right? That if you really have played the version you just said. ;)
Which I highly doubts your credibility of a player for Blade & soul. I doubt you even reached 50 and maxed out your weapons & accessories.
If you did, you'd rethink your responses about how grinding Blade & Soul is for free to play players.
01/26/2016 19:45 denny116666#45
so when will the bot be available ?