[Review]The Winter Thaw Event

01/14/2016 21:56 Golden|Power#1
I want to know what do you guys find about this event ? How do you make most profit ? / Or do you make more profit from buying crystals instead of 'shooting' them.

Share you'r strategy with the community! :)

-GP
01/14/2016 22:19 kingston160#2
I shoot hugins with hollows and get snowballs, also I shoot floes with the best damage which I have and then I shoot ammo which I get to Jormunganders or sleipnirs.. So with almost 0 costs I make big returns.
01/14/2016 22:28 Golden|Power#3
I think they should spawn more Hollow shootable NPC. The floes are good because you get 1, ..k ice ammo.

But, they made it again so hard for little players ( to make clear I'm not a little one, but I say my opinion!) :)
01/15/2016 00:32 1andreaaa.#4
I dont do it this event yet but if its like the last year and i remember well you will shoot jormungander and shoot all 4 sneipnir
01/15/2016 03:51 Aezrone#5
ice floes are awsome, everything else blows. If you work out the numbers, there's no pearl profits, or lets say you: shoot ice floes, shoot huggins hollows for your ammo. if you did this for 7days u most likely still wouldnt have enough, hell iceballs hardly do extra dmg. is a sad maybe 25%, and jormungers are just pathetic payouts. and slepnrs who the fuk wants to use the burn ice to win 2000 iceballs and 60+ - crystals. Now after all that, if you have shit tons of chest ammo and use that then for sure is little better. considering no one builds / or can build ships anymore. its just passing max'd boats around as people get tired of game, not many actually need crystals, for 11days best bet is shoot icefloes, and hugins as you come across them
01/15/2016 07:51 Eninho00#6
Its pretty good event for farming :) but i still have bot on sunmap instead lol
01/15/2016 13:31 .Hyleex.#7
Bad event... sleipnirs just to fill the maps of NPCs
01/16/2016 07:15 comproputas#8
I just burn my botted elite ammunition into npc's and cash in.
01/16/2016 15:41 13tomas13#9
I've made more than 3KK snow ammo during winter event, so i shoot Jorgmunder with Ice Balls and then some Sleipnir with normall pballs made from chests and cauldrom of aruba (about 2kk). So it's worthy for me^^
01/16/2016 15:43 Golden|Power#10
Made almost +2k crystals here :)
Player for around 10 hours :D
-GP
01/16/2016 19:02 Sinylul#11
If you are a bottter, shoot your elite minution on the sleipnirs.. You will get alot of crystals to expand your talents. Me myself personally shoot everything I got on sleipnir/jormunganders. So I can get eventually 70 talents. (Currently got 62talents)
Cuz I know for a fact that Im playing for free and make back the pearls/bullets i spent for this event with botting.

Made so far; 3,4k crystals and about 150k pearls, and I play around 2hours a day myself


Goodluck to all, exploit this fkin event (there isnt going to be one of this giving this crystals)