GOT SCAMMED

01/11/2016 21:02 Scaramus#1
Sorry for wrong thread, where can I open a thread when I got scammed ? to talk with support and those things.

Thanks and have a nice day
01/11/2016 21:05 LaraLuigi#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/11/2016 21:12 liqqq#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramus View Post
Sorry for wrong thread, where can I open a thread when I got scammed ? to talk with support and those things.

Thanks and have a nice day
You need to be premium in order support to help you.
01/11/2016 22:06 lordsill#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraLuigi View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
^this
Also you should read this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by liqqq View Post
You need to be premium in order support to help you.
he only needs premium or elite*gold trader badge, if he has a false negative tbm rating. if he got scammed, he didn't need these badges...
#closed