[BIG STOCK][CHEAP]NA League Of Legends Riot Points Codes $10-$25-$50

01/10/2016 16:31 PineappleTime#1
Hello, I'm selling NA Riot Points cards, I have $10 USD, $25 USD and $50 USD in stock, I sell them cheaper than they are.
I get them using a private method, please do not ask me how (But they are legit).

Prices:

$10 RP Codes (1380 Riot Points) = $8 USD Paypal/Bitcoins (Stock = 14)
$25 RP Codes (3500 Riot Points) = $20 USD Paypal/Bitcoins (Stock = 0)
$50 RP Codes (7500 Riot Points) = $40 USD Paypal/Bitcoins (Stock = 0)

To buy add me on Skype or send me a PM:

Proof:

Terms of Service:
1- No refunds due to the nature of this service.
2- If there's anything wrong with the code and you need a replacement, you must provide valid proof for a replacement. (Even tho it's impossible to happen.) A valid proof might be for example a video recording of the whole purchase, and you trying to redeem the code for the first time, all unedited!
01/10/2016 16:43 Xelhua#2
What's your method? because if its stolen credit cards then we risk a ban on behalf of our league accounts. I feel like you should mention if there's any risks.
01/10/2016 19:43 PineappleTime#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelhua View Post
What's your method? because if its stolen credit cards then we risk a ban on behalf of our league accounts. I feel like you should mention if there's any risks.
Sadly, I can not tell you the method otherwise I would be out of business. I can say that it isn't stolen credit cards.
Most goods/services in the black market have a risk, I thought that is a given.
01/11/2016 19:44 PineappleTime#4
bump! stock slightly lower!
01/12/2016 21:36 bacanozx#5
mmm the method is amazon righ ?
01/12/2016 21:57 PineappleTime#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacanozx View Post
mmm the method is amazon righ ?
Nope, you can't even buy riot points from amazon.
Please can people refrain from asking questions about my method. It's a waste of time.
01/13/2016 23:21 PridestalkerZ#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleTime View Post
Nope, you can't even buy riot points from amazon.
Please can people refrain from asking questions about my method. It's a waste of time.
Yes, you can buy them on Amazon. Riot is selling them there.

On your method, people want to be sure its legal. As they don't want to risk their account to be banned.
01/14/2016 13:24 PineappleTime#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by PridestalkerZ View Post
Yes, you can buy them on Amazon. Riot is selling them there.

On your method, people want to be sure its legal. As they don't want to risk their account to be banned.
I've checked on Amazon (US) and you can't buy riot points, it says "unavailable".