[Release]PenitenceAmulet & /scroll cmd

12/13/2009 09:22 rgaguena#1
in character.cs Search for
Quote:
#region HairDye Pots
Above it add
Quote:
#region PenitenceAmulet
case 723727:
{
if (PKPoints >= 30)
{
PKPoints -= 30;
RemoveItem(I);
}
break;
}
#endregion
and for CMD /scroll
in chat.cs Search for
Quote:
if (Cmd[0] == "/kick")
Above it add
Quote:
if (Cmd[0] == "/scroll")
{
if (Cmd[1] == "tc")
{
GC.MyChar.Teleport(1002, 431, 379);
}
if (Cmd[1] == "tg")
{
GC.MyChar.Teleport(1039, 200, 200);
}
if (Cmd[1] == "ja")
{
GC.MyChar.Teleport(6000, 30, 75);
}
if (Cmd[1] == "am")
{
GC.MyChar.Teleport(1020, 567, 576);
}
if (Cmd[1] == "dc")
{
GC.MyChar.Teleport(1000, 500, 650);
}
if (Cmd[1] == "mc")
{
GC.MyChar.Teleport(1001, 316, 642);
}
if (Cmd[1] == "bi")
{
GC.MyChar.Teleport(1015, 723, 573);
}
if (Cmd[1] == "pc")
{
GC.MyChar.Teleport(1011, 190, 271);
}
if (Cmd[1] == "ma")
{
GC.MyChar.Teleport(1036, 200, 200);
}
if (Cmd[1] == "pka")
{
GC.MyChar.Teleport(1005, 52, 69);
}
if (Cmd[1] == "lotto")
{
GC.MyChar.Teleport(700, 52, 69);
}
}
12/13/2009 11:03 ~*NewDuuDe*~#2
I'm pretty sure the source allready has this.
12/13/2009 12:22 gulpi_de_gulat#3
thats all is in the source
12/13/2009 13:00 rgaguena#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERGHUIS1 View Post
I'm pretty sure the source allready has this.
not in my source that's why I put the code ^ ^
12/13/2009 13:24 Electro51#5
Thank's :)
12/13/2009 16:05 onlyme64#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERGHUIS1 View Post
I'm pretty sure the source allready has this.
/Scroll commands arnt in the source.
12/13/2009 17:27 .Guru#7
on penitence amulet you need to put an else and text so that if your char < 30 then it will say, you're not red, why use one of these?
12/13/2009 19:38 .Ryu#8
I dont think the scroll command was in there lol
But goodjob :P
12/13/2009 20:54 rgaguena#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot0type View Post
on penitence amulet you need to put an else and text so that if your char < 30 then it will say, you're not red, why use one of these?
Quote:
#region PenitenceAmulet
case 723727:
{
if (PKPoints >= 30)
{
PKPoints -= 30;
RemoveItem(I);
}
{
if (PKPoints <= 30)
MyClient.LocalMessage(2005, "you're not red, why use one of these?.");
}
break;
}
#endregion
her ^^
12/13/2009 20:57 -Shunsui-#10
None of this is in the Source and yeh for the Pent amy You also need to add a Timer you can only use them 1 per hour
12/13/2009 21:22 rgaguena#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shunsui- View Post
None of this is in the Source and yeh for the Pent amy You also need to add a Timer you can only use them 1 per hour
Can you help me with this?
12/14/2009 00:48 WHITELIONX#12
Yup I have the scroll thing in the source but it is to much messing around writing in /tele 1002 350 350 This script makes it so that you just write /scroll tc and without you having to put in coords etc albeit you can still use /tele if that`s how you prefer it. I prefer /scroll tc because it is easier :)