[Request] Adding Silkroad Hidden Emoticons To The Menu?

01/05/2016 13:52 fakeheader#1
today i have watched something strange

i know that the maker of this video is here in epvp but he is no longer active,
i tried to contact him to see if he can explain more.

so my question is:can i add these moves to the action menu [a] like the regular emoticons??
12/30/2016 20:09 hesho0#2
it's old emoticons i now have 2 years search to get it and can't xD
12/30/2016 21:45 ​Exo#3
Technically yes, it's possibe. I don't remember wethere the animation values are stored in a text file or hardcoded in the client. Either ways it's possible yes.
12/31/2016 23:03 DaxterSoul#4

Ye they are hardcoded. I don't feel like writing a proper guide so here is the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] patch file: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
1. Open sro_client.exe with x32dbg
2. Press Ctrl+P and import the *.1337 file.
3. Click Patch file, save it somewhere else and replace your client after closing the debugger.

You need to create an icon in actionwnddata.txt with ActionID 4011.
01/01/2017 21:47 $WeGs#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Ye they are hardcoded. I don't feel like writing a proper guide so here is the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] patch file: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
3. Click Patch file, save it somewhere else and replace your client after closing the debugger.

can you please upload the patch file outside epvp attachment ?
01/02/2017 08:12 thebigbody#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by $WeGs View Post
can you please upload the patch file outside epvp attachment ?
05/18/2017 15:51 _Moxxi_#7
ehm could u upload ur Actionwnddata.txt cuz i couldnt find the 1337 files if i open the media/data with pk2tool so could u gimme the correct code cuz icons i already got the secret emotions icons i just need the correct Actionwnddata code <3
07/30/2018 14:15 Mazen Ossman#8
i don't know what you mean by adding an icon in actionwnddata.txt can you be more clear?
07/30/2018 21:38 devdash#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post

you are awesome man, do you know any other emotion ? because i think if u found one u can found all , since uhave the required brain :)