☣Mastery Service☣

01/01/2016 16:56 Wolf Players#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/01/2016 17:16 BestKalistaEUW#2
Thats a joke or xD?
01/01/2016 17:22 Wolf Players#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestKalistaEUW View Post
Thats a joke or xD?
NOPE!
01/04/2016 15:15 sasrcitoso#4
135k Yi to 200k how much? Diamond Elo and how youre doing it and how Long you need
01/04/2016 15:30 Wolf Players#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasrcitoso View Post
135k Yi to 200k how much? Diamond Elo and how youre doing it and how Long you need
2-3 days 4€
01/05/2016 16:54 ƨσʟ#6
I could vouch for you
01/05/2016 22:38 Wolf Players#7
I'm sorry but we don't vouch Mastery, becouse a complete vouch could take a lot of time. We can only vouch a Mod/Admin..
I'm really sorry :(
01/07/2016 16:27 Wolf Players#8
Bump!!!
01/10/2016 23:56 Wolf Players#9
bump!!