Stormbringer on Twilight Temple

12/31/2015 19:33 Herbarski#1
Hi evryone Im one of the most skilled strombringers in pwi. But i was spending too much time on this game thats why i decide to quit.

Im selling almost full nv3 stormbringer with cloudcharger robe.. its pure magic build. Got high spirits around 1k with spirt coin. Got 200k reputation... Nv3 armor if full +6 wep is +7 all shards are +70 p.def and some are +85 p.def.

I will be honest I didnt want too spend real money on game.. Thats why i farm all things.. But if you dont spend money on this game you wont be able too kill top players.. Thats why I was bulding my stormbringer in a difrent way then other players.. Im a demon sb, when you master this class is way better then sage.

Character got all demon skills, also got primal missing only 2.. Nuema is lvl 6, Primal passive skills are almost max only hp skill needs too be upgrade.. full a cards and battle s cards.

I got 2 geines.. 1 is made specialy too fight dbs.. other is for other clases..
I was fighting many full rrr9 players and they cant even touch me..

Char also have big freind list soo you will get def chars easy.. also got over 5k m and p def charms...

Im not trading for any items.. Im not giving infromation of account first..
Im looking for around 120$ or 100€ for account.. Trust me is worth it.. For info leave comment here, or send private message.

Ohh forgot to mention... its lvl 102/102/102 on account is asassin lvl 101
01/01/2016 22:04 Herbarski#2
Sold