How Antiflag is exacly calculated?

12/26/2015 21:19 Cetus#1
As it's in topic, I'm looking for answer how to calculate antiflag for items, specificly for item_proto.txt on server.

I took a look on Antiflag values posted here on epvp, but I can't figure out how to calculate them.

Let's take a closer look at example...

general item strictly for Warrior (e.g Red Iron Blade) in MySQL would have antiflag value 56, but in item_proto.txt has value
Code:
"ANTI_MUDANG | ANTI_SURA | ANTI_MUSA"
So I repeat, how it's calculated and builded since common antiflags are
exponentiation of 2 ?
12/26/2015 21:54 Mr. 'Avenue™#2
ANTI_MUDANG = 32
ANTI_SURA = 16
ANTI_MUSA = 8

If u calculate it together u get 56

The values are defined in the source code.

You can also [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] if you want to know the values.
12/26/2015 22:18 Cetus#3
Thank you, but I'm Trying to make my own Tool :)
As I can see after download, your tool (as majority) requires NET FrameWork.

Im coding in Delphi, so there is no need for .NET :)