AP Method

12/25/2015 20:43 [Brightilish]#1
Hi,
I discovered a way to get about 120k AP for 50€~ (Nice News: I learnt that it's refunding to you, I mean actually you don't pay anything for AP, It makes my method "Lot of AP for free!")
Since it's not just about knowledge, it's not knowledge selling and mods please don't close it.

No more vouchers needed
Price = 100€ 75€ 50€

Vouchers


Skype : Brightilish
Thanks
12/25/2015 21:32 LaraLuigi#2
You could accept me on skype.
12/25/2015 22:21 [Beatrice]#3
I know how it works, it needs some time though.
12/26/2015 13:00 [Brightilish]#4
UP, Still need voucher
12/26/2015 13:59 Olaf.Pulsfeuer#5
If i got enough TBM i could vouch.
12/26/2015 14:03 [Brightilish]#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf.Pulsfeuer View Post
If i got enough TBM i could vouch.
Add me on skype
12/27/2015 16:44 Mr.Exception#7
Can I vouch ?
12/27/2015 17:20 [Brightilish]#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Exception View Post
Can I vouch ?
Low tbm sorry
12/27/2015 19:05 Niczl#9
I can vouch
12/27/2015 19:46 joshua_#10
Can vouch too.
Old members.
12/27/2015 21:35 xKemya#11
Me 2 :P
12/27/2015 23:35 LaraLuigi#12
Nice working method. I highly recommend to buy this method. You will get more AP then from Aeriagames. Thank you
12/28/2015 03:11 Bench#13
High TBM voucher needed? Here we go.
12/28/2015 03:20 Jugram#14
Can I vouch?
12/28/2015 08:11 [Brightilish]#15
Sent request to all who want to vouch