Free Transfer to TR

12/19/2015 22:03 Walter_White#1
Hello,

I'm currently in Germany and I was trying to transfer my EUW Account to Turkey. I understand that I have to be in Turkey to do it for free, that's the condition needed to do it. I have downloaded a VPN and my IP Address is Turkish, but I still can't transfer the Account for free. It says 2600 RP. Anyone have an idea how to do it? Thanks!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

German: Ich habe versucht meinen EUW Account auf TR zu transferieren, dies funktioniert aber sogar mit türkischem VPN nicht. Es wird trotzdem angegeben, dass ich 2600 RP zahlen muss. Hat einer eine Idee wie ich umsonst transferieren kann?
12/19/2015 23:27 RexBBB#2
Important Note: Players with VPN or IP altering connection settings should contact Player Support in order to use the free transfer, since they technically don’t appear to be logging in from Turkey.
12/20/2015 21:00 cocoschoko#3
hab nen türkischen freund gefragt, sogar dann ging es nicht .. ka.
12/22/2015 22:54 Bardo#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexBBB View Post
Important Note: Players with VPN or IP altering connection settings should contact Player Support in order to use the free transfer, since they technically don’t appear to be logging in from Turkey.
Ja, falls du in der Türkei lebst und eine VPN nutzt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoschoko View Post
hab nen türkischen freund gefragt, sogar dann ging es nicht .. ka.
Ich glaube kaum, dass sie sich so leicht in die Irre führen lassen. Es wird bestimmt abhängig sein, mit welcher IP du dich registriert hast und auch oft gespielt hast.