Configurations

12/12/2015 23:01 mama333222111#1
Can someone tell me best configuration for goliath and for aegis and strategy ,Formation for what configuration [PVP]
may account is UFE
[PVP]
12/12/2015 23:06 killerrr123#2
Damn here we go again...there is no way you can fight with configs someone else gave you if they dont match your fightstyle.Try to think of some configs by yourself.
Best regards
12/12/2015 23:53 drugsarebad#3
config 1 = guns on drones, shields on ship
config 2 = shields on drones, speed on ship

works for me 90% of the time. not fancy but i dont care. drones been at 2% damage for a couple weeks now cuz i dont die
12/13/2015 01:09 LilYoung#4
First of all, there is DarkOrbit Talk for this, not new threads
Second:

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrr123 View Post
Damn here we go again...there is no way you can fight with configs someone else gave you if they dont match your fightstyle.Try to think of some configs by yourself.
Best regards
Ofc there are best configs, or at least directions. If he has no idea you can tell him what you think is best / what you use.

Edit: Obviously there are different configs, depending on the situation.
Do you look for 1on1, Hunting, 1vs many?
12/13/2015 08:42 brouhaha#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilYoung View Post
First of all, there is DarkOrbit Talk for this, not new threads
Second:

Ofc there are best configs, or at least directions. If he has no idea you can tell him what you think is best / what you use.

Edit: Obviously there are different configs, depending on the situation.
Do you look for 1on1, Hunting, 1vs many?
what he meant is that it is better to figure out best configs by yourself
if you are hunting on a low level server, why do you need a tank config if everybody will just fly away?
or if you are defending a base station, why to use full speed if you can just tank them and let other small players get them done?
it is like that, your account and where are you going, and how are you fighting, there is a big difference between cloack users and noon-cloack users, same thing for insta bomb and insta shield etc...

the only known configs that works everywhere are the galaxy gates configs :D
12/13/2015 11:35 Řoβч966#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama333222111 View Post
Can someone tell me best configuration for goliath and for aegis and strategy ,Formation for what configuration [PVP]
my* account is UFE
[PVP]
If "your" account is ufe, you can easly play with it not? I mean, you for sure have built it? ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
what he meant is that it is better to figure out best configs by yourself
if you are hunting on a low level server, why do you need a tank config if everybody will just fly away?
or if you are defending a base station, why to use full speed if you can just tank them and let other small players get them done?
it is like that, your account and where are you going, and how are you fighting, there is a big difference between cloack users and noon-cloack users, same thing for insta bomb and insta shield etc...

the only known configs that works everywhere are the galaxy gates configs :D
also configs depends on you, 1 fast 1 slow in any case x)
12/13/2015 11:57 Scytex#7
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]