Golem License

12/12/2015 17:05 Supermecha2#1
Title says it all. I am trading a lifetime golem license for a darkorbit account.

Offer me! :)

What you will get from the trade:


- Transaction ID
- Country from which it was purchased
- Email

I don't use a middleman; you go first or no trade.
12/17/2015 20:02 Supermecha2#2
BUMP!

I will go for any account which has a value of over 30 euros.
12/19/2015 12:41 Supermecha2#3
BUMP!

I want to get rid of this.
12/20/2015 17:51 Rushle#4
15 euros
12/20/2015 20:53 Supermecha2#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
15 euros
hmm

20 euros?

BUMP
12/23/2015 22:33 SpiritFighter#6
Still have it? Though im not trading w/o a middleman.
12/23/2015 23:57 Supermecha2#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritFighter View Post
Still have it? Though im not trading w/o a middleman.
If we do trade with a middleman there is a high chance they will report the license as selling this license if against Golem rules.

#CLOSED