Twitch Co2 Givaway

12/10/2015 05:16 UnitedMassacre#1
i would like to host a giveaway on twitch.

it seriously is ANYONE can play.

All you have to do is keep my twitch feed open. i will draw names on random days. send messages about giving away 2 soc super shiney gear. i will eventually gather a small list of the items i will give away.

first i must make sure it is okay. i do not see it clearly defined.

i have over ten thousand dollars in conquer online equipment... yeah i was a stupid kid... id like to drop a penny in the karma well and give it all away to people that may enjoy it. .....for real.i will be giving away all sorts of things a random times i will establish a pattern and more refined rules as i get farther on. ...


but first. WHERE could i post something like this?
or... is it even okay to do this here?

i don't want to post my link without getting an answer to that first.. . i like epvp been a proud member for many years now and i would very much like to keep my account lol.


i will advertise it in more places because obviously my overall objective is to generate more steady views. kinda like a project...
but at the same time i am very bored and to be honest struggling with recovery. so i am trying to focus my time into something a little less negative... this was my idea.
12/10/2015 06:04 Spirited#2
Well, I'm not saying you're lying, but there's always that possibility. It could be that the equipment was stolen and yada yada yada. I don't think this is really too appropriate to post. If you'd like to give it away, I'd recommend giving your equipment to someone close to you that you trust a lot. If you really do want to give it away to a stranger, you could always ask an administrator about the rules for this type of gig.
12/12/2015 14:48 ~*NewDuuDe*~#3
I did something similar earlier, as I knew I'd never touch the game again.

I'd say that if you're doing this for views, it is utterly pointless. You can try to spam the co2 forums, or just world chat. The game doesn't have enough players for you to get much out of doing a giveaway in my opinion though.