ELOA bot

12/09/2015 16:34 ofugurof#1
Is there a grinding lvling etc bot for ELOA ?
12/11/2015 21:54 gyanny93#2
I'd love that too.. :O, anyone?
12/17/2015 22:17 xCoCaKoLax#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofugurof View Post
Is there a grinding lvling etc bot for ELOA ?

For days I have my BOT ELOA programmed in Delphi (hate AutoIT) this comes with my Bypass for the current review of GameGuard, ok. Before launch I'm looking GFX level, for I 0 in graphic design .. need some header for the bypass and 2 backgrounds 1 for ELOA BOT and one for DEVILIAN BOT, the graphic designer only thing I ask is to have its visible work in (preferably devianart) network I offer if you want free BOT before it is published for a Hardware ID.
bots will obviously thrown in my forum for open and succeed> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and after and obviously also in elitepvpers.
Thank you and please. PM GFX i need great him. :rolleyes:
12/18/2015 00:16 HiltoN#4
you need beta testers , i will test your work , for Eloa

I hope you will let me test your work
12/18/2015 16:24 xCoCaKoLax#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiltoN View Post
you need beta testers , i will test your work , for Eloa

I hope you will let me test your work
LoL,
i have 19 testers already ; users folowers and old vip persons,
theys are using the bot 2 weeks and reported every problem or suggestion . The bot is 90 % over the video have to do to promote it is why we need the GFX well throw the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] forum

have fun :)
byte
12/26/2015 14:09 pitewronggaming#6
hello sir xCoCaKoLax i would like to apply for tester or a v.i.p. thanks hope u can message me how
12/29/2015 09:09 jitipapa#7
Devilian bot. I saw youre forum When can we see it. and when can we become vip to test it out? I am willing to pay to test it out.