4story UR OLDSCHOOL Hack

11/09/2015 18:09 AncientCompiler#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
Hey, should I be rolling on the floor or laughing my ass off? :D "ban you forever" wow I just shit my pants, forive me the expression :* I know you want to scare some skiddies, but seriously bruh, your "forever" is another 5 minutes to me. ~SilverAngel
Well i know you are holding about you a lot but well i want to see how you change the id`s of your OS and your hardware components in less than 5 minutes. That might be very interesting for me.

But however, sure there is a way to bypass even gameguard but it`s a way harder than the protections before.

Well I dont think that somebody own the effort to write a hack including a bypass for our Server.

@Skillartz: A hack for P4Story would be worth. The gameforge servers are not really populated anymore.
11/09/2015 18:24 xSerialKillerx#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSuicideBomber View Post
Well i know you are holding about you a lot but well i want to see how you change the id`s of your OS and your hardware components in less than 5 minutes. That might be very interesting for me.

But however, sure there is a way to bypass even gameguard but it`s a way harder than the protections before.

Well I dont think that somebody own the effort to write a hack including a bypass for our Server.

@Skillartz: A hack for P4Story would be worth. The gameforge servers are not really populated anymore.
whats ids? :D win key? volume labels? logical serials? firmware (physical) serials? network adapters? cpuid registers? :D easily, trust me :D ~SilverAngel
11/09/2015 18:58 GamerzModeActive#18
I am loving this....
11/09/2015 19:02 AncientCompiler#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
whats ids? :D win key? volume labels? logical serials? firmware (physical) serials? network adapters? cpuid registers? :D easily, trust me :D ~SilverAngel
Amongst other things, but you can try it ;)
11/09/2015 19:19 xSerialKillerx#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSuicideBomber View Post
Amongst other things, but you can try it ;)
what should i try exactly lol :D
11/14/2015 16:09 Hener1#21
lol boohoo u have no idea bout the server ? how tgm can give honor and ap :DDDD the ap u get when u deff terretries in aw.... stop telling shit
11/16/2015 19:17 FlightxD#22
p4story's hackshield is shit:)