[REQUEST]Halo Forever Until /remove Halo [Name]

12/06/2009 03:34 airborne.#1
Right now, if you get Halo it dissapears when you disconnect, how can I make it stay until I remove it by cmd? Btw I haven't made the cmd yet..
12/06/2009 03:35 Arcо#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by airborne. View Post
Right now, if you get Halo it dissapears when you disconnect, how can I make it stay until I remove it by cmd? Btw I haven't made the cmd yet..

#Edit
forget it I re-read your post and i don't think a timer would work.
12/06/2009 03:37 airborne.#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiku View Post

It's simple.
Make a timer.
Yeah I know, but how?
12/06/2009 04:16 -Shunsui-#4
Ermm, Make it save when a character disconnects i think you can add something like if effect save etc. im sure its posible
12/06/2009 04:19 airborne.#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shunsui- View Post
Ermm, Make it save when a character disconnects i think you can add something like if effect save etc. im sure its posible
I'm still not even decent at C#.
12/06/2009 04:22 .Decker#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by airborne. View Post
I'm still not even decent at C#.
I know your not, that is why you should give up now, hahaha, im joking man. Good luck.
12/06/2009 04:56 LetterX#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by airborne. View Post
I'm still not even decent at C#.
Then learn it? >.<
12/06/2009 05:08 .Decker#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Then learn it? >.<
Don't tell him what to do.
12/06/2009 05:13 airborne.#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Then learn it? >.<

I learn by examples.
12/06/2009 12:37 _Emme_#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by airborne. View Post
I'm still not even decent at C#.
Exactly, you're not good at all (no offence) at programming, yet you want a server fully funcional and new features? What about learning the language instead of learning how to code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airborne. View Post
I learn by examples.
No, you don't. You receive made codes from people who you ask help from, then you either release it or claim it is your code and think you are better at programming now.


Face it instead.
12/06/2009 13:02 Kiyono#11
Save it to the database?
12/06/2009 14:52 Tw3ak#12
You have to add it to database to save it with everything else you can do it 2 ways.

You can have it save everyone in 1 file E.G. a dat like Halos.Dat same way as nobility and guilds ect. ( not recommended way imo )

or if you plan to add it eventually to quest like it should be for example classPK then your going to want to add it to the save characters and add timers later for days and time to keep effect then remove it.

so you will have to define it in database then add it below

public static void SaveCharacter where everything else is saved