[B]200€ DE Off PSC [S]Paypal

11/03/2015 16:19 gabrielcool1#1
^Title
PSC's are divided into : 2x100€
Trade rules : Practicaly nothing else than you giving first, thanks.
Skype: silvergold.mta

Best Regards,
GabrielCool1
11/03/2015 16:21 BlueFasan#2
How much for 200 Euro psc
11/03/2015 17:02 gabrielcool1#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFasan View Post
How much for 200 Euro psc
Offer me. but not accepting lower than 160€ paypal.
11/03/2015 17:22 eliaszoo#4
80€ for 100€ psc ok?
11/03/2015 17:44 dev1L?#5
Can I get 100€ for 85 PP with MM?
11/03/2015 17:46 !DeadDoozer#6
I can give u 160€ for 200€ PSC.

Take a look :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/03/2015 19:06 gabrielcool1#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by !DeadDoozer View Post
I can give u 160€ for 200€ PSC.

Take a look :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Will take you in count but i'll wait for higher offers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliaszoo View Post
80€ for 100€ psc ok?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG Mercedes Benz View Post
Can I get 100€ for 85 PP with MM?
I'm selling both psc's . not one alone, thanks anyways!
11/03/2015 20:15 AiMKEEEY.#8
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/03/2015 21:44 gabrielcool1#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiMKEEEY. View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Your rates are too low for me, Thank you anyway!
11/04/2015 22:03 !DeadDoozer#10
Hey mate, if it is still available i can offer u once more 165€ PayPal :)
11/04/2015 22:49 gabrielcool1#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by !DeadDoozer View Post
Hey mate, if it is still available i can offer u once more 165€ PayPal :)
I still have you as the #1 Contender but will wait in about 2~3 days for what i told u before ^ Looking for higher offers
11/04/2015 23:02 Sun#12
I added you, I'm luc.levon.
11/05/2015 18:08 gabrielcool1#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong Unstoppable View Post
I added you, I'm luc.levon.
Accepted on skype.
#Up