Completed World of Warcraft

12/04/2009 19:00 DoubleDTheGreat#1
A Taiwan became the first person who completed almost all the popular online game World of Warcraft. MMO Champion website has published information that the character with which this guy played with, named ''Little Gray" who first completed all achievements of the game, reaching up to 986 of possible 986 Apparently, Little Gray killed 390,895 creatures died 8543 times to complete 5906 quests, more accurately, 14.6 Quest's per day.

All this suggests that he played roughly 400 days. Although little information about the Gray-Little, based on the above mentioned statistics, with certainty we can say that he had a girlfriend, and everything he has in life is World of Warcraft, and that he Fed totally wrong at the period he was playing the game (Lol he was starving I guess). At a time when the MMO Champion announced this information, the second World of Warcraft players have begun to grumble that his achievement does not count, that is not taken into account because, as they say is not completed recently released a scenario.
12/04/2009 19:02 WorldDj#2
400 days of nothing but WoW...this is madness...
12/04/2009 19:04 DoubleDTheGreat#3
This is sick lol
12/04/2009 19:09 ~Kakkarot~#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
400 days of nothing but WoW...this is madness...
No THIS IS SPARTA!!!, nah jk, the man is good rofl, I played 2moons like that when I started but only for few days and then 2moons fever passed me
12/04/2009 19:13 WorldDj#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
No THIS IS SPARTA!!!, nah jk, the man is good rofl, I played 2moons like that when I started but only for few days and then 2moons fever passed me
No, This is Dr octoganapus blaaa. Well a 400 days of WoW means a lot, he basicly turned to a numb, his life stoped for like 400 days sitting in a room with the pc and spending cash for 400days on some pixels...i would rather hang out with my gf and go body build my self and do some irl stuff...
12/06/2009 15:04 Dark Raccoon#6
400 Days. Over one Year. What the hell is up with that guy?
12/06/2009 16:06 ~Kakkarot~#7
He must have used some drugs lol, I didn't like WoW at all when I tried it....its ugly >.<, but for some reason extremely popular, I read somewhere that some girl offerd sexual services for WoW gold, and the transaction realy did go through....

What ppl won't to for online games
12/06/2009 22:26 d'Jew#8
This guy is a wierdo .... He has no freaking Real-Life if he spend 1 year playing a stupid online game .... jeez , a message to you dude : GET LAIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 <- A.S.A.P !!!!!!!!!!