Hello e*pvpers!
I would like to buy good vaettir bot which have :
*mode for identify golds or store golds in depo,
* salvage white,blue and purple items, lodestones and store materials in depo after full iventory etc,
* salvage after run in Bjora Marches and after he go to farm more.
* pick only black and white dye
* pick event items
* selling items to merchant (golds )
* store cash in depo
* pick bless when is lower than r10 , when r10 rank he just miss bless
* random waiting
I would like to buy good LDoA bot which have :
*leveling from 2-10lvl without bugging
* leveling on farmer hamnet after 10lvl and have option to use or not use imp
* to use good skills without bugging
* for all professions any/E
* with random waiting
I need your screens with bot i do not want bots from free publicate if u will send me bots like this i dont want!
Paying by paypal
via middleman if your tbm is low.
I would like to buy good vaettir bot which have :
*mode for identify golds or store golds in depo,
* salvage white,blue and purple items, lodestones and store materials in depo after full iventory etc,
* salvage after run in Bjora Marches and after he go to farm more.
* pick only black and white dye
* pick event items
* selling items to merchant (golds )
* store cash in depo
* pick bless when is lower than r10 , when r10 rank he just miss bless
* random waiting
I would like to buy good LDoA bot which have :
*leveling from 2-10lvl without bugging
* leveling on farmer hamnet after 10lvl and have option to use or not use imp
* to use good skills without bugging
* for all professions any/E
* with random waiting
I need your screens with bot i do not want bots from free publicate if u will send me bots like this i dont want!
Paying by paypal
via middleman if your tbm is low.