Private server HWID ban Help for Money

10/17/2015 12:37 Toturial#1
I got HWID ip banned. Please someone help me to bypass it. I will pay you.
10/17/2015 14:06 AceSpace#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toturial View Post
I got HWID ip banned. Please someone help me to bypass it. I will pay you.
If it was "Electus" then I'm sorry but you cannot bypass it "for now", any other silkroad private server uses old elamidas' dll which is bypassable by changing the value in regedit.

To change it do the following: Press Windows + R (on keyboard) OR search for "Run" and write "regedit" then Enter.

Go to the following directory in order: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CurrrentControlSet -> Control -> IDConfigDB -> 0001 -> (File: HwProfileGuid)

Right click on it and Modify -> Change it to anything, or just change the last number to another one and done.
10/17/2015 23:56 Toturial#3
I don't believe that it is impossible. Just need to change some info on your computer that sro don't link it to pc.
04/26/2024 22:08 terrymorris#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceSpace View Post
If it was "Electus" then I'm sorry but you cannot bypass it "for now", any other silkroad private server uses old elamidas' dll which is bypassable by changing the value in regedit.

To change it do the following: Press Windows + R (on keyboard) OR search for "Run" and write "regedit" then Enter.

Go to the following directory in order: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CurrrentControlSet -> Control -> IDConfigDB -> 0001 -> (File: HwProfileGuid)

Right click on it and Modify -> Change it to anything, or just change the last number to another one and done.
i tried but am still banned