CO Loader/Multitool, Met Dove/TreasBird size

07/14/2005 23:45 arbitrary_illusion#16
o.o
What do you mean?
Yay, the original owner of the account got back to me, and reset the password to what it used ot be ^^. Also, the character was in the exact same place that I logged off wearing the exact same stuff, so I think it was some sort of automatic password change keylogger thing... I know I sound like a noob, I am one :P. I've never hacked and I don't know how :P.

I'd like to know how I sound suspicious, I haven't asked any questions about characters or email accounts... I was explaining what happened when I DLed the COLoader from msxs and was asking you guys about it and if you knew what happened... I didn't ask anyone to hack into the accounts or anything, I didn't ask for instructions on how to hack into accounts... I don't get why 2 people have said that I sound suspicious...
07/15/2005 00:39 sniper__freak#17
because
a) ur asking questions
b) ur answering them with ur own conspiracies...
07/15/2005 00:47 arbitrary_illusion#18
lol...
Think what you want, I don't know how to hack xD. See, the thing is, the password on the reborn changed, the password on my miner didn't, the password on my noob fire tao didn't, the password on my wife's warrior didn't... just one account. I figure something has to tell it what accounts to steal and what accounts not to :\.

Either way, don't trust me if you don't want to, but I promise that I'm absolutely harmless and incapable of doing anything malign...

I didn't want anyone to say "I have a level 118 reborn pure fire tao named Bob, he has a Super +2..." I was looking for "I have a high level reborn with good equips and I did/did not have any problems." That's all I wanted to know ;).

And rereading my own post, I can se what you're talking about. I try to answer my questions if I can, hence the conspiracies you're talking about.
07/15/2005 08:42 roundknot#19
ummm could it just be you got hacked and that is it? I mean what if it is not related to the program at all? or did you only use the program on one?
07/15/2005 23:52 arbitrary_illusion#20
I mean, I guess there's a chance... but that's some damn slim chance xD. I used the CO Loader, played this character briefly, logged out and very soon after couldn't log back in... Doesn't sound likely to me. Either way, the original owner of the character reset the password for me (as I already said) so all's well.
07/16/2005 02:14 slaughter#21
Didn't u scan for spyware and virus before opening it?
07/16/2005 03:52 atHeart#22
Anything you download from MSX has keyloggers and whatnot... it's strictly a scam site. So don't download anything from that site.. all their stuff are leeched from some place (like from this forum) and put in some keyloggers. I know this because a friend tested it out for me and did some scanning and found keyloggers.. so don't dl from there, this forum is a safe place to download from.
07/16/2005 10:06 roundknot#23
hey, I find a clean source and stick with it. Not many "pure" hacking forums out there. all stuck up with keyloggers and what not.
07/17/2005 20:19 arbitrary_illusion#24
Yeah yeah, I know that now -.-. This is the only place I go to now ^^.