plz help me i have Problems in 5165 Source

12/03/2009 19:14 grayfox1#1
:handsdown:halo all:handsdown:

i have Problems in 5165 Source so plz plz help me
First Problem:
i downloaded all the register page one by one and it Work Very Well, But When the players Make account they select Job And Make Name...Then Enter To PLay Then the game return them to the previuos screen and make new char and account damage so what shall i do? Please Help Me
2nd Problem:
When i add new npc to (NPCDialog) and hit f6 and f5 and run the server
the server restart in 1 min so plz ineed to fix this
12/03/2009 22:36 Huseby#2
#Moved
12/04/2009 16:31 Tw3ak#3
Sounds like a bad reg page to me i can safely tell ya that ANY released register account page for 5165 is useless some of them work somewhat but limit the max ammount of user/passes to 6 and the others don't work at all period.

The only 1 i have found to work 100% is the EpicWebserver release it comes with the webserver and the reg files and allows up to 16 max characters to be used in your username and password. The problem is most people don't know how to set it up correctly. It is posted here somewhere i just don't remember what thread.
12/04/2009 17:39 grayfox1#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
Sounds like a bad reg page to me i can safely tell ya that ANY released register account page for 5165 is useless some of them work somewhat but limit the max ammount of user/passes to 6 and the others don't work at all period.

The only 1 i have found to work 100% is the EpicWebserver release it comes with the webserver and the reg files and allows up to 16 max characters to be used in your username and password. The problem is most people don't know how to set it up correctly. It is posted here somewhere i just don't remember what thread.

ty you for helping me
so do you think the EpicWebserver will fix it
can you tell me what i do with EpicWebserver
and ty