Level 92 TH9 almost maxed

10/13/2015 20:01 over969#1
Hi i would like to sell my CoC account since I've got bored and the game isn't entertaining me anymore. I've got 5 workers. Champions are level 6 (king) and 5 (queen). The walls are level 7 and almost everything is maxed (or it's going to be before you contact me). Name change is available and im going to provide you the whole google plus account with the game linked to it. The highest league achieved is champion at 3203. Feel free to contact me on the forum or on kik for an instant reply kik username: over96 .

Base price : 50€. I'm looking for paypal money not csgo skins or w/e. If needed we can use a middleman.

10/18/2015 12:45 over969#2
Bump. And a little update on how the village is going.
10/21/2015 13:47 over969#3
Bump

Bump
10/23/2015 10:53 over969#4
//Bump

Village state up-to-date
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/24/2015 13:48 Reeqz™#5
I Would buy it for 45€ pp ok?

Add me on Skype Platinumboy17
10/26/2015 09:36 over969#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeqz™ View Post
I Would buy it for 45€ pp ok?

Add me on Skype Platinumboy17
Added you so we can talk about the price
10/28/2015 16:17 over969#7
Bump

Bump
10/30/2015 20:51 over969#8
Bumpereeno
11/20/2015 20:27 RoadToMiddleman#9
interrested in lol acc??
11/22/2015 16:59 over969#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadToMiddleman View Post
interrested in lol acc??
Nope just pp money.

bump
11/24/2015 13:35 over969#11
Sold