[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
VOUCHES:
TOS
VOUCHES:
Quote:
He boosted me from Silver1 to Gold5.
Funny and nice Guy to talk to, can highly recommend him! :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
Good and trusted booster - I duo q with him sometimes always won his lane
Quote:
Mininger boosted me from Silver 1 to Gold 5 very quickly.
He is a very good player and a nice person. Carried every game
Proof:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
I think that he is a very competent player. He is also very nice and always there when you have questions or something like that. He helped me a lot and I can only recommend him.
Proof:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
Mininger is a very competent player. He boosted my account from silver 3 up to gold 5. He is also a very kind and polite person who gave me some useful tips and answered every question i have had immediately. :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
He boosted me from silver IV to Gold V.
-very friendly
-Nice ADC
-made several Penta
I can recommend him !!!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
+++ Is trusted can recommend him :)!
Quote:
Ich bin mehr als zufrieden :) Er gewinnt jedes Ranking mit immer einer Score u. 20 - 31/5
Road to Silver is incoming :)
Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Carried in Silver elo !! Trusted +++++
Quote:
He did pretty good most of the time. Carried often enough in Silver 4. Althougt he forgot smite in the first game.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
TOS
By requesting a boost and sending me your account login data you agree to and accept the following statements:
- I'm not responsible if the account is banned.
- I wont boost accounts which gain less then 15lp per win.
- At no time during the boost may the customer sign in to play ranked games.
- Only contact me if you can write in proper English/German so i can understand your wants properly.
- Your willed to write a review about my service in this thread.
- I`m not obliged to inform you of changes in my 'Terms of Service'
- I can stop any or all my services without written statement or prior notice.
- Failure to follow any of my terms may result in a cancellation of your service.
- I'm not responsible if the account is banned.
- I wont boost accounts which gain less then 15lp per win.
- At no time during the boost may the customer sign in to play ranked games.
- Only contact me if you can write in proper English/German so i can understand your wants properly.
- Your willed to write a review about my service in this thread.
- I`m not obliged to inform you of changes in my 'Terms of Service'
- I can stop any or all my services without written statement or prior notice.
- Failure to follow any of my terms may result in a cancellation of your service.