Hey guys :D
Im looking for someone, who will work on my Avatar for free, would makes me extremly happy
!^-^!
(Pls dont make the Glurachu taller:) Background, some effects, show me ur skills!)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If u finished your work pls send it to me via PN here/Skype!
I will add all sended works in this post, also I will use the best for my own!
HALL OF FAME:
(Will post all of your works here)
Example from Xpresskiller with another Job
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Sincerity'
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Im looking for someone, who will work on my Avatar for free, would makes me extremly happy
!^-^!
(Pls dont make the Glurachu taller:) Background, some effects, show me ur skills!)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If u finished your work pls send it to me via PN here/Skype!
I will add all sended works in this post, also I will use the best for my own!
HALL OF FAME:
(Will post all of your works here)
Example from Xpresskiller with another Job
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Sincerity'
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]