old capture the flag times

10/05/2015 13:12 CrystalCoder#1

how old this video its remind me the old times that me and my brother using this bug its hold to much memories :(
10/05/2015 16:17 ​Exo#2
I cry, I cry every time.
10/05/2015 17:54 gigola123#3
:'(
10/05/2015 18:15 blapanda#4
Oh yeah. Joining with a mid lvl character, switching back to your high level character (77, nuker, AVALON FTW!) and having some fun with insta freeze debuffs :D
10/06/2015 09:26 ILowe#5
old silkroad <3
10/06/2015 13:23 CrystalCoder#6
i miss those times lol where they gone :(
10/06/2015 18:53 Coyrud#7
lol ^^
SRO Exploits :D
10/15/2015 16:03 @$$#8
^^ Rev6 LOADER
10/23/2015 08:32 Ben_X_#9
all those guys who miss this old times could get them back so easy. the game didn't changed so much. Yes, in D11-D14 it is more different, but you could get so much fun again, like you had in the past. The only thing is, that you must stop to use a bot. it is not that hard. The trick behind that all was, that you were longer in the low level and you used all ways to get more exp, like ctf and so on. now, if you start a new char, there is no way to make ctf because all are botting 24/7 and don't register with their chars on ctf. you should write 1,2 or3 globals on your server that all nonbotter should focus on one random server, start there from new and have some fun. and write some threads on epvp and so on. and with enough work you have a working community and much fun within 1 month
10/23/2015 17:14 CrystalCoder#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_X_ View Post
all those guys who miss this old times could get them back so easy. the game didn't changed so much. Yes, in D11-D14 it is more different, but you could get so much fun again, like you had in the past. The only thing is, that you must stop to use a bot. it is not that hard. The trick behind that all was, that you were longer in the low level and you used all ways to get more exp, like ctf and so on. now, if you start a new char, there is no way to make ctf because all are botting 24/7 and don't register with their chars on ctf. you should write 1,2 or3 globals on your server that all nonbotter should focus on one random server, start there from new and have some fun. and write some threads on epvp and so on. and with enough work you have a working community and much fun within 1 month
read users topic on epvp then you know how joymax killed silkroad online
look clearly on the forum visit elitepvpvers more to see what players say
i guess you new to silkroad online right?
10/27/2015 17:49 hmagdy#11
yes was pretty times,
im trying to setup pserver for me cap 110
from time to time i enjoy trading from janjan to hotan like i always did
was great system
10/30/2015 21:39 -TRON-#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalCoder View Post
read users topic on epvp then you know how joymax killed silkroad online
look clearly on the forum visit elitepvpvers more to see what players say
i guess you new to silkroad online right?
LOL u are the one who is "new" son,
i play ever since XIAN oppened on ISRO, and this dude is 100% currect.
so please, if you are new and clueless dont name others so.
Botting is what killed silkroad, because at the beggining there was no bot= best gameplay,
after people botted a little (because it costed money= limited bot time) they bought bot time which was like 60 hours each bot card, so people did bot but in moderation and they still enjoyed all activities.
now Bot 24/7= people dont play the game at all, only bot and pvp once a month. then reach max shit and quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_X_ View Post
you sir deserve a medal.
10/31/2015 09:42 Ben_X_#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRON- View Post
LOL u are the one who is "new" son,
i play ever since XIAN oppened on ISRO, and this dude is 100% currect.
so please, if you are new and clueless dont name others so.
Botting is what killed silkroad, because at the beggining there was no bot= best gameplay,
after people botted a little (because it costed money= limited bot time) they bought bot time which was like 60 hours each bot card, so people did bot but in moderation and they still enjoyed all activities.
now Bot 24/7= people dont play the game at all, only bot and pvp once a month. then reach max shit and quit.

you sir deserve a medal.
i just can give the compliment back ;)