[SpaceBattles 3D] Team Applications

10/09/2015 01:56 -Real-#16
Quote:
Such management wow
So fail wow

Yep im a fail coming from the one who accepts every person that applys. Even the one that tried to hack us but its okay hes just a CM.... ;)
10/09/2015 02:31 =INFINITY=#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Real- View Post
Yep im a fail coming from the one who accepts every person that applys. Even the one that tried to hack us but its okay hes just a CM.... ;)
good joke -_-
10/09/2015 04:21 -Real-#18
This is a spam thread we should probably get this closed...
10/09/2015 13:10 ItsTequila#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Real- View Post
Alright you started it so let me remind you of lockdown, he was the one who hacked the old VPS wasn't he? Edox was just behind his back so he can get the server up on localhost. He never betrayed on SB community neither tried to hack you. In case to let you know lockdown hacked edox along with everyone else who got affected. Now you funny child can go sleep along with your successful server :v

#closerequest
10/09/2015 16:14 Herbaceous Peony#20
I think i will send u a message Shock. I want to apply as TS admin. I have a own TS server so i know what i must do and anyway i have much knowledge about do (i think i was the one who gave the idea of rsb as orange laser munition years ago and DO implemented it later xD)

Also i want to apply as normal player. So i can do 2 things, Play and Support players on teamspeak (maybe if u accept it).

I will later connect to TS today. See ya on TS :D
10/09/2015 16:45 Scytex#21
#closed (on request)