Looking for a booster

10/02/2015 17:25 pokethem#1
Looking for someone who can help me out till the end of the season.

So what i looking for:
- NA region booster, this means NA, till Master.

I will pay after evry job via PP. I will tell the price before evry job.

Do not add me just write here what are you able to do, i will add you later on.
10/02/2015 17:27 Ganzaa#2
added you on skype, what are u offering?
10/02/2015 17:38 Leagueofbooster#3
I can do some jobs for u

Skype:
Amandeep.s.budhraja
10/02/2015 18:05 ThoMYorK#4
Well I can boost Till plat 3 if interested add me
10/02/2015 18:06 CookieBoost#5
Can boost max d1, 6+ hours daily
10/02/2015 18:08 Gamestore.#6
Skype - jeniadehtiar
10/02/2015 18:16 Shamoon#7
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ( outdated, not using it anymore, have done around 80~ jobs last 1,5 years tho. )

Your current rating (division): - D1, not plöaying anymore. peak Master 440 LP

Able to boost on (server): EUW/EUNE & RUS/TR if they have the same ping~

Able to boost to (rating/division): D5/D1 100% , Master 99%. Should be fine, unless MMR is to bad.

Previous boosting experience: boosted to d3, never higher cuz ppl didnt order it. 80~ jobs done.

Daily availability: 24/7

skype: ultraviolett93
10/02/2015 18:21 theboostingdude#8
skype:sr0roby can boost upto d5 euw eune tr ru na
10/02/2015 18:55 Lavessi#9
skype--fclmfclm
10/02/2015 19:10 slusher99#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokethem View Post
Looking for someone who can help me out till the end of the season. The last weeks start and i just owerflow.

So what i looking for:
- NA region booster, this means NA server Oceania, SEA, till d3.
- EU region booster, till d3.

I will pay after evry job via PP. I will tell the price before evry job.

Do not add me just write here what are you able to do, i will add you later on.
Im able to do till d3 at EUW,skype : paweleke123
10/07/2015 22:02 pokethem#11
Looking for NA booster. Do not add me i will add you. I have 2 acc now B1 Division and S2 Division boost. Write offers too.
10/07/2015 22:13 overextentedversion#12
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] can do boosts till d3. skype steliosssssssss
10/20/2015 10:47 StrikeGundam#13
I can do jobs, I'm Diamond 3.
Can do up to Plat, but prefer to just go to gold for end of season

skype - zeroboostz