Ep 5.4 Kanos Map Problem

10/02/2015 10:48 RebirthMert#1
Good morning I received elitepvpers including Official Episode 5.4 Download Files but I know how I can not pass the night, I Kanosta Map
10/09/2015 08:43 [DEV]Elessar#2
Server dosyalarını kontrol et map.ini dosyasını kontrol et ep 5.4 geçmemesi o yüzdendir
10/09/2015 16:04 wallerus#3
@Rebirth

Sorry about the late reply, this thread must have sneaked past me.

If you've downloaded the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] then the client side should be setup fine for the map, which means the problem is more than likely your server side isn't setup correctly.

Find your "Map.ini" file here:
Code:
ShaiyaServer\PSM_Client\Bin\Data
Make sure your "MapCount" under [BASE] is set to at least 70, scroll all the way to the bottom of the file and make sure the "[SET_ZONE_X]" is at least 70, "X" being the number.

If this is where your problem is, then the fix is simple, you can simply fill in the missing zones with:
Code:
[SET_ZONE_"insert number"]
MapType = "F" or "D" // "F" = Field/Open Map, "D" = Dungeon
Your Map.INI file will most likely have comments at the top of it telling you what the settings mean, including respawn (rebirth) and weather options.

I do prefer to help people learn how to do things on their own rather than been fed the answers like 90% of this forum, but I've been there myself frustrated with certain server config files not working and not having a clue why, so here's my working Map.INI file attached.
10/10/2015 14:50 RebirthMert#4
Thanks too late to do important not real, I'm sorry I did not see too late
10/12/2015 07:47 lolodh#5
You have problem in Kanos, you need change MapCount 71 !! this number is the number of map ! 0 to 70 = 71 maps.
Sorry for my english