Shaiya Enemy Location

09/28/2015 00:50 contagrepolis01#1
Hi, is possible to somebody make a tool to see enemy locations on map or something like that?
09/28/2015 03:46 momocruz#2
that allready exist , Shaiya Radar [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] From [GM]Father


I don't know if working with EP 6 Shaiya, because i'm not playing anymore shaiya Official ,

But with many Private server that working very fine, Follow the step from [GM]Father
and if working with EP 6 don't forget to say on the [GM]Father Thread for other people know if work or no

Thx go to Owner of Shaiya Radar
09/28/2015 04:05 contagrepolis01#3
How can I use that? Have you a link? Thank you.
09/28/2015 09:04 momocruz#4
I have Re-edit my post
09/28/2015 12:55 contagrepolis01#5
I tryied, but, this tool no longer works on official server ep.6.
Radar always stop working and with the error CLR20r3.
:(