Working clickbot around?

09/24/2015 20:50 wc-cleaner#1
All the one's I've seen don't work and / or are for Multiclient only and have set timers, which is really stupid.

The old ones do not work anymore either..
Is there any oldschool farmbot, that does ENTER, CLICK, F5, ENTER, CLICK, F5
in infinite loops?

I play ks4 so farming is not a ban reason and some ppl there have such macros, but my keyboard cant record loop macros, which is sad. Whatever, I remember old bots being around, I think it was AHK? Someone knows of a working one?
09/24/2015 22:20 CloυdMGA#2
I think you have to download and install AHK for this to work, make an .ahk file and paste this code.

Code:
setkeydelay, 200, 40

F1::
LOOP
{
if (BreakLoop = 1) 
  break 
Send {Enter}
Send {LButton}
Send {F5}

sleep,700
}
return
Esc::
BreakLoop = 1
return
pressing escape stops the loop

im sorry if this isnt what you searched for i just wrote this for you :-)