39 lvl with retails

09/23/2015 16:10 markosius123#1
Selling account 40 level with retails.
price 100euro 110 dollars using skrill only
got prem for more than 40 days and more than 300k dinars
famas about 16 days left from today.
price is negotiable.
Looking to sell it fast as I can because I'm not playing with it so premium and famas sits without work.
kd is over 1.9, no cheats used, mostly BG server played.
It's universal acc (why? will answer that in skype.)
only for serious people.
only 1 ip (USA) used, no diff countries.
Account absolutely legit.
for more info pm me, my skype markastm.
09/24/2015 17:21 markosius123#2
notice: skrill only.
09/24/2015 18:00 Agent™#3
you can buy 70+ acc for less then 100 and people who spend 100 for this? explain
09/24/2015 18:49 markosius123#4
Well to begin with, I spent 85 euro on this account for retails/characters and raised it to 39 legimately in bg. i played this game for reallllly long time so it's kinda sad to sell my favorite game acc for less than I invested in it money and all the time. By the way prices are negotiable, but i wont go lower than 90 for sure. Thanks for asking : )
09/24/2015 19:02 Agent™#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by markosius123 View Post
Well to begin with, I spent 85 euro on this account for retails/characters and raised it to 39 legimately in bg. i played this game for reallllly long time so it's kinda sad to sell my favorite game acc for less than I invested in it money and all the time. By the way prices are negotiable, but i wont go lower than 90 for sure. Thanks for asking : )
Well, tbh no1 pays what people invest in such accounts. Otherwise high levels would cost tons. I think you should keep it, you won't get it sold by such price. I'd say 15euro without retails with bit more.. but not more then 30 ^^
09/26/2015 19:47 markosius123#6
well im not in hurry to sell it so, maybe someone will get interested, i think its wroth because of guns, premium, character, kd. Of course everybody wants to buy it and re-sell it and i want to just sell it for a gamer who would take care of it thats it.
09/26/2015 21:20 misterspako#7
HAHAH 100€ IN YA DREAm xd
09/28/2015 20:10 markosius123#8
Bump Raised to level 40! i think ill be going for 1 more for 3 diamondzzzz, i'm asking for 90euro