[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Unlock All Tracks V3 + Guide to Hidden/Unreleased Tracks V1.0
(150+ unreleased tracks!)
This is the most complete Unlock All Tracks so far - I even did some tweaks so that some of the "empty" events now redirect to playable tracks that remained hidden until now. More details here:
from readme:
Unlock All Tracks V3 + Guide to Hidden/Unreleased Tracks V1.0
(150+ unreleased tracks!)
This is the most complete Unlock All Tracks so far - I even did some tweaks so that some of the "empty" events now redirect to playable tracks that remained hidden until now. More details here:
from readme:
How to install?Quote:
In addition to all the previous versions, I have included the last remaining tracks located in Fortuna (e.g., Million Dollar Drive, University Avenue), in Kempton (Eskuri Way, Eskuri Plaza), in Rosewood (Hickley Drive), in Camden (Bayshore, Fisher Road, Industrial Front, Ocean Hills). The few tracks that do not have accessible prompt (e.g., Palmont Loop) are now playable by way of "modified events" (see question 4 below), in addition to Highway 142 and Switchback (now removed from "X" event cluster).
I have been inspired by V2, but the options of this version are different: "all" (absolutely every event that is accessible in some way or another), "hidden&modified" (just the new hidden events and the "modified events"), "playable" (every track that is more or less complete/accessible), "standard" (every track available in the game until it was closed :( ) and "standard+" (plus several hidden tracks that are not "pink-dots").
"bin index.txt" is about the content of the .bin files in gc.vaults folder. We may be able to modify these files... in a few years, please? :D Trivia: the event names from the files seem mostly accurate, but most event prompts in the game are just "Unlocalized String" for now (and many Palmont tracks have misleading Rockport track names). As I said, someone with skills (unlike me!) should find a way to modify the names of the tracks in game.
This release also comes with Guide to Hidden Tracks V1.0, which, unlike v0.5 7/13/2015, drops the former numbering system. As suggested by other users on the EPvP forum, I also now use the numbering system by event id. Easier this way, huh?
The folder "map" contains all the maps that are part of the guide.
***
There are some events in the game data that crash if you try to play them or they just give you an empty track (most of them are probably canyon, drift or
San Juan tracks copy-pasted from Carbon game data). Some of them (not all) have accessible event prompt, so I have decided to use them in a different way. There were also several uninteresting duplicates.
I have done the "event id changer" trick (writing a .xml file that redirects you to a different event) so that now, for instance, you can go to "Mason Street Circuit" and you will play instead a track from sometimes the same area that isn't accessible on the map otherwise (Bellezza in this case).
[index of replacements in readme]
If you want to gain access to the original events, open
[your server folder]/www/nfsw/Engine.svc/matchmaking/launchevent
and go to the .xml file with the same event id number.
Go to EventId, erase the replacement event id and put in the original id.
tl;dr - it's similar to Unlock All Tracks V2 (plus the "replacements" mod and the image/text guide), but with more options and tracks.Quote:
See the folders "events" and "launchevent"? Don't copy-paste them yet. Open "events" and select the option you seem to prefer. Open that folder, copy "availableatlevel.xml" and then go to [your server folder]/www/nfsw/Engine.svc/events - paste it there. If you want your option to work with the "modified tracks", go back to my folder "launchevent". Open "launchevent" and copy those many .xml files. Paste them into
[your server folder]/www/nfsw/Engine.svc/matchmaking/launchevent
- and that's it! Now you should be able to see the right map...
Keep in mind: if you enter the safehouse and switch programs, you can modify "availableatlevel.xml", save it and then, when you return in freeroam, the changes should apply. It is very easy to modify "availableatlevel.xml", just add or delete lines like this:
<EventDefinition><CarClassHash>607077938</CarClassHash><EventId>number</EventId></EventDefinition>
"607077938" is the hash if you want events to say "open event". The other hashes were posted in NFS World Offline Developement Thread, they don't really matter - at least not right now, we don't have an on-line server.
|
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
d/l
09/22/2015 15:19
SonicPlayerXD#2
Cool! Thanks :handsdown:
09/22/2015 16:23
Hypercycle#3
Good work!
09/22/2015 16:43
gamermca#4
You must have spend a huge amount of time creating the readme maps, but it is quite confusing, at least to me.
Is the "all" actually all or are the other 4.xml's the rest? I am thinking "all" is every track, even ones that will crash the game upon launching the event and if so, no idea why you would include them. My V2 version was am attempt to remove non-playable events. Never the less, as I said, you must have spent a huge amount of time on this, I just do not understand the need for all the versions. You only needed 2, one for all that are playable and one for the xml trick to play ones hidden, the rest are quite confusing to me to why even include them in.
09/22/2015 16:53
VilleroyBoch#5
What is confusing to you? The maps in "maps" are the maps of the ~150 unreleased tracks... The 5 maps in the main folder are for you to preview those 5 options: Of course "all" isn't 100% all, because if you activate everything... you still won't be able to play everything. And that is because some of the events are pink dots in the X event cluster (that glitchy spot near Fortuna)... which CANNOT be accessed even if you go there thanks to out of level glitch. So "all" = everything or almost everything that you can play more or less without hacking yourself into "availableatlevel.xml". No, there's virtually nothing in the other xml's that isn't in "all", but some of you don't want to use everything, so that is why I made...
09/22/2015 17:16
gamermca#6
So "all" even includes the xml trick to play ones hidden and excludes ones that are not playable as well as the ones that will crash the game? If so, then I understand now. :D Plus, I see now what the standard/plus is all about.... BTW, do you have an exact list of the ones you found, that my version is missing? Or are those just hidden ones you used the trick to access? How did you find the hidden ones?
09/22/2015 17:32
VilleroyBoch#7
No, "all" does NOT include stupid ass events that crash your game. :P I don't have an "exact list", I haven't had time to make such a thorough comparison, but somewhat of a comparison I already mentioned in the readme: By "hidden events" I mean ALL events that were not playable in World Online. It's just a generic term for all unreleased (same meaning in this context) events. Or do you mean the replacements - those events that replaced some of the empty events in my mod? Yes, these are playable tracks that were only available by using the event id trick (for instance: Downtown Tunnel sprint). I found out that their event prompts/triggers are pink dots located in the X event cluster = you can't reach them whatsoever. Then I discovered that there are a couple of empty tracks that were for some reason in Palmont/Rockport and not outside the level; I thought I should redirect them to the tracks I have mentioned, so that people have easier access to them. In the meantime, maybe somebody will manage to hack into the track data and find out how to alter it and so the "empty tracks" will be no longer empty.
09/22/2015 17:49
gamermca#8
The events you added in, I assume there was no launch event popup for them, so you used the xml trick to activate them, correct? What I did was take the most complete share from Keule306 , compared it with mine, made a note of all the ones his was missing that mine had and vice versa, which gave me the list for the purple ones, as he did not have them and I did, I then discovered 2 that I had (reg) that he did not have. I then found ones he had that I did not have and later found a few more. I then checked all the remaining numbers one at a time, that was not in either of our lists, one by one, and came up with zero map icons other than a few(15 or so) purples and of those, only a 2-3 were playable. So, basically, did you actually try to launch all the remaining numbers to see if there was an actual event? This I did not do as I assumed if there was no launchevent map icon, there would not be an event attached to that number. I am just bored so plz do not take offense and just wondering what all you did do.
09/22/2015 20:31
VilleroyBoch#9
Launch event popup, yeah, that is what I meant. Even the pink dots (or purple if you insist :p) have popups... but you can reach them only if they are on the street, not outside of level (and certainly not when there are more than 50 events stashed at the same coordinate). I used the xml trick so that the popups of empty (or duplicate) but reachable tracks will redirect you to those playable tracks that are unreachable. Wait a second... you haven't checked with both methods (by changing event id and by "availableatlevel.xml")? And from what you say... it seems that you haven't used Hypercycle's list? "This I did not do as I assumed if there was no launchevent map icon, there would not be an event attached to that number." If you seen a pink (purple :p) dot, you thought it's not finished? Some of them are more finished than some of the events with proper map icons (you removed Hwy 99 & Projects from map for good reason). What do you mean by "not playable"? If the barriers are missing, but everything else works - that can still qualify as playable.
09/22/2015 22:27
gamermca#10
No, I simply mean that Id numbers that have no Map icon upon checking them, may actually have an event by using the xml trick and has nothing to do with purple icon numbers that do show up. example: ID number X may not show a map Icon, but may infact be a unreleased track and using the xml trick, may launch said ID event even though said ID number shows no map Icon.
09/23/2015 07:08
tstdmy#11
I'll try this later, but wondering if Station & Fisher (event #14) is now included? Back in the days of car tiers instead of classes, and no ultra parts, Station & Fisher was the place to farm for tier 3 pro performance parts, making it one of the more popular tracks. It was unlocked at level 49.
Can someone here upload the rar file to a web site that doesn't require installing Java, Flash Player, ..., just so that site can show ads?
09/23/2015 08:16
VilleroyBoch#12
No, no, no... If the id does not reveal any kind of icon whatsoever, it is because there is no event whatsoever - if there was, something would still show up, even if in the X event cluster area (near Fortuna). I don't know if Zippyshare requires you to install Java or Flash, but I don't know a more basic site of this kind, here you go: Yes, you can find Station & Fisher in "all", "playable", "standard" and "standardplus" - and you can also find the unreleased reverse version, Fisher & Interdchange. I don't understand though your obsession with that track - it's a dull one and, anyway, I hate most of the tracks we had to farm back then. I wonder who was the clever guy who thought "let's give level 45+ players just a few tracks"?...
09/23/2015 19:32
gamermca#13
Got yah. It is still quite puzzling on why the Dev's skipped over so many ID numbers, it makes no sense. The only thing I can come up with is all those empty ID's are actual unfinished/finished tracks and part of the unreleased Canyons. The main reason why my sets have versions including the purples and excluding them, is because even though both are playable, many purples are right on top of reg tracks, making it impossible to launch them and the purples are actually pretty fun, because of no guards. I simply love this one. Other than it having the purple icon, it is completely finished and 3 laps of pure hell, as I said in the other thread, no clue why it was never released, would have made for a very fun mutiplayer event. ID 203 City Center Circuit [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Not sure if Berkay is planning on including the purple events though, but if anything, I hope he includes that one. I read the other thread someone started and you really seem to know the map pretty damn well. My brain can not process that much info and I only know a handful of tracks and their location.
09/23/2015 23:57
tstdmy#14
09/24/2015 13:55
VilleroyBoch#15
Look in the thread that tstdmy started. There are now a few completely empty ID's that were used once for pursuit/TE tests... "many purples are right on top of reg tracks" you are absolutely and completely wrong. only a few have this problems. maybe you mean purples that are one on top of another - but not every single one of them has "99.00 KM", so you can still barely differentiate them. I think Berkay's policy is install Unlock All Tracks if you want. Oh, you mean the UDP. Yeah, I wonder what tracks he will keep. Track rotation would suck though. Maybe at least make 100 levels and several events for each of those levels. I have been working for several weeks on all this stuff. |