LOOKING FOR A BOT/LEVELING SERVICE

09/19/2015 14:11 ~Vegeta~#1
Hello.

We are a company offering korean accounts for any type of games, for league of legends aswell. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

We are looking for a bot/service/person that could do 3v3 normal, 5v5 normal, AI on the KOREAN server (without the account being banned). We look for that in a very long term, years.
We provide the accounts, just need to lvl them to be clear.

Thanks.
09/19/2015 14:18 mrobles#2
I can do arround 16 account in 6 days (no riot path time include)
09/19/2015 14:23 ~Vegeta~#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobles View Post
I can do arround 16 account in 6 days (no riot path time include)
With bot? Or manually?
09/19/2015 14:32 mrobles#4
Personal bot
09/19/2015 15:50 ~Vegeta~#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobles View Post
Personal bot
add us on skype zratworld.com
09/19/2015 16:01 mrobles#6
ok
09/19/2015 19:17 ~Vegeta~#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobles View Post
ok
did u add?
09/19/2015 19:22 I Love Play Vayne#8
I can make 50 account every 10 days.
09/19/2015 21:35 ~Vegeta~#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Play Vayne View Post
I can make 50 account every 10 days.
Sounds good.

bump