WHO CAN MAKE ONE POINTERS JUST WITH NOCAST ON 4STORY PW ?

09/18/2015 01:20 fdpizi#1
PLEASE GIVE LINK HERE
09/18/2015 14:56 AncientCompiler#2
Google for an xtrap bypass, the pointers are allready published.
09/18/2015 15:15 JirkusV124#3
They dont use XTrap anymore if I know, Odin said ,,Several XTrap false positive messages has been fixed" and he removed XTrap and now is he using HS if I know :D

PW was packed in themida if I know, just google for themida unpack and then you can find pointers easily.
09/18/2015 19:50 NightProfit#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadersClub View Post
Wow guys u're such uber haxors omfg "google for hax" wow u just became 1337 plz
WoW you created shitty hack you are so WoW !!!
Anyway He search a pointers not your stupid comments :)
Fdpizi write to Napkel He will help you with pointers ;)
09/18/2015 19:56 AnonymV#5
Easy Xtrap bypass
09/18/2015 22:52 ReadersClub#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymV View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Easy Xtrap bypass
"when you forget to write a callback"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProfit View Post
WoW you created shitty hack you are so WoW !!!
Anyway He search a pointers not your stupid comments :)
Fdpizi write to Napkel He will help you with pointers ;)
few simple tasks

1) learn english
2) at least i can do something
3) Napkel :DDDDDDDDDDD he "created" a hack as well huh...... with a stolen cli base from web, right

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

4) assault cube, functions for an FPS game...... wow much skillz very google so "hackz c++ base bruh 1337", pasting stolen .CTable and wow done im so hacky
09/19/2015 11:06 Napkel#7
Quote:
"when you forget to write a callback"

few simple tasks

1) learn english
2) at least i can do something
3) Napkel :DDDDDDDDDDD he "created" a hack as well huh...... with a stolen cli base from web, right

4) assault cube, functions for an FPS game...... wow much skillz very google so "hackz c++ base bruh 1337", pasting stolen .CTable and wow done im so hacky
Yeah i only use the main.cpp(for dll) and one function for address, but did u see somewhere in my post that i said "i'm pro" "100% my work" or maybe u are dumb.
Anyway u are 28years old. "hack" it's your job u live with this *clap* and because u are good u need to flame all ?
1337 google for life pls.
EDIT:By the way i give you my "stolen" offsets xD.
4Story.PW Base Address:0x6e6d0c PlayerBase:0xac4 No cast 1lvl pointers 2 bytes: 0x87f80c
Cordialy :)
09/19/2015 12:09 ReadersClub#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napkel View Post
Yeah i only use the main.cpp(for dll) and one function for address, but did u see somewhere in my post that i said "i'm pro" "100% my work" or maybe u are dumb.
Anyway u are 28years old. "hack" it's your job u live with this *clap* and because u are good u need to flame all ?
1337 google for life pls.
EDIT:By the way i give you my "stolen" offsets xD.
4Story.PW Base Address:0x6e6d0c PlayerBase:0xac4 No cast 1lvl pointers 2 bytes: 0x87f80c
Cordialy :)
thenks bruh, but u're bein completely wrong :D I'm reversing games just for fun and pleasure, therefore it aint my job. haha, flame? i wasnt the one who started the flame in here, i just said the truth, and if somebody considers truth as a flame, then it just proves hes a dickhead which knows nothin and thats the reason why hes feelin offended.

if u didnt have sample .ctables ready, u would never know how to get the no-cast and other stuff lol..... everybody can use CE by two clicks, but you cant make the 3rd click, otherwise u wouldnt be doin it the way ure doin it.
09/19/2015 12:20 Napkel#9
Quote:
thenks bruh, but u're bein completely wrong :D I'm reversing games just for fun and pleasure, therefore it aint my job. haha, flame? i wasnt the one who started the flame in here, i just said the truth, and if somebody considers truth as a flame, then it just proves hes a dickhead which knows nothin and thats the reason why hes feelin offended.

if u didnt have sample .ctables ready, u would never know how to get the no-cast and other stuff lol..... everybody can use CE by two clicks, but you cant make the 3rd click, otherwise u wouldnt be doin it the way ure doin it.
Personally I have to prove nothing. In every post(its looks like)you write it to criticize the others. If you dont like me, it is your choice I have nothing to prove to you.
09/19/2015 19:53 fdpizi#10
So guys cann you give one pointer just with nocast for 4STORY PW
AND 4STORY PW USE HACKSHIELD NOT XTRAP
THANK S
09/19/2015 20:23 NightProfit#11
Quote:
napkel : 4Story.PW Base Address:0x6e6d0c PlayerBase:0xac4 No cast 1lvl pointers 2 bytes: 0x87f80c
Cordialy
its a your pointer .
09/20/2015 01:50 fdpizi#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProfit View Post
its a your pointer .
i have test but no work ...
09/20/2015 10:36 Napkel#13
Because you dont know how to use it.
CE table in download link
09/20/2015 18:14 fdpizi#14
Napkel you have fail something in your pointer the skill dont run ^^ make small bug with cast
. Genre en gros sa lance pas le sort la barre de chargement du sort bug
09/21/2015 02:32 boohoofubu#15
make one for araz pve