Zerux Levelbot BETA[FREE]

12/03/2015 12:00 FlyffServices#76
tested and worked!
12/06/2015 19:03 Comparably#77
Zerux leistet mal wieder gut Arbeit. Funktioniert sehr gut, weiter so! :awesome:
12/09/2015 20:24 Luemmeln#78
everything works as it is supposed to. But the bot just keeps on crashing randomly after a few hours of using it...
and like the other guy that posted here before, i dont understand the "Reflect MobSwich" thing either :D and i think you didnt answer to that or maybe i just overread it :/... short explanation would be really helpful!^^
thanks and good work!
12/10/2015 10:41 laazzard#79
Riesen Dank für den Bot :) funktioniert einwandfrei. :D war erst skeptisch aber läuft echt bestens :)
ganz einfache Installation, Anmeldung und spielspaß :D danke danke danke :)
12/10/2015 12:24 Ecou#80
Autofollow is kinda bugged, when I am following with RM and then trying to buff, buffs go on RM instead target. Tried it few times, re-marking target doesn't work. It's not big problem tho^^ gj 10/10
12/10/2015 14:42 Zerux#81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luemmeln View Post
everything works as it is supposed to. But the bot just keeps on crashing randomly after a few hours of using it...
and like the other guy that posted here before, i dont understand the "Reflect MobSwich" thing either :D and i think you didnt answer to that or maybe i just overread it :/... short explanation would be really helpful!^^
thanks and good work!
The crashing will be fixed in the new version of the launcher. It will be available from 1st January , same date the new Website will go live where you can find explanations for every option. "Mobswitch" and "switchtimer" are only needed if you have lots of problems. Best option is to leave them on the default value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecou View Post
Autofollow is kinda bugged, when I am following with RM and then trying to buff, buffs go on RM instead target. Tried it few times, re-marking target doesn't work. It's not big problem tho^^ gj 10/10
I am aware of this issue. Its not the buffs that are bugged, its the action slot. If you use the normal F-Keys it should work.
12/10/2015 17:42 kramixx0027#82
why F tool bot automatically close after 30sec-40sec... please help me to fix it thanks
12/11/2015 14:26 Zerux#83
The free trial has ended.
You Can buy it here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]